Funko -Stranger Things action figures

Reaction score
Looks like Funko will be doing a line of 3 3/4" Stranger Things figures! Gotta say, I am more excited about these than the previously announced line from McFarlane, which are more likely to be "in-action" figures. The prototypes look really good, hopefully the production figures will look this nice:

Reaction score
Kinda hoping Eleven still comes with her Eggos; they don't seem to be in the boxed pics I've seen.

Reaction score
Not too bad, but I don't need 80's dressed children. lol
I'd like it if some of their other lines get this treatment though.

Reaction score
found these at TARGET today. individual carded figs, and alse 3-paks

Reaction score
I picked up the set with Will, Dustin, and the Demogorgon today at Gamestop. I had seen a bunch of these at that same store and the paint apps were really bad. The set I picked up today has awesome paint apps! Will have to track down the other set now. I did see them at TRU the other day.

Reaction score
Got the convention set with the three alternate heads - Eleven, Will, Demogorgon. Love 'em. Started watching Season 2 last night. Out-freakin-standing.

Reaction score
I just finished season 2. I'm hoping for some new figures.

I won't try to [spoil] anything, but I recently saw an unrelated toy showing the life stages of a Frog. I'd love to see sets like that showing the costume stages of the characters (11 and one other specifically).

Reaction score
Saw these sets in a Spencers Gifts store at the Mall, but they're not worth of the $30 price IMO.

Reaction score
They are $19.99 at Target and Gamestop so, no, they aren't worth $30.

Question for those that have these. Are Eleven's wrists articulated? I picked up the set with her, Mike, and Lucas today. Fortunately there were several to choose from, so I could cherry pick paint apps. Two of the sets they had it looked like Eleven's right arm was on backwards. It wasn't till just now that the thought occurred to me that maybe her wrists are articulated and her right hand was just twisted around.

Reaction score
Spotted the McFarlane Chief Hopper and Eleven figures at Target today. They looked pretty good, but I passed for now. Eleven's knees look a little funky and her legs are a weird shade of orange as compared to her hands and face. I'll probably pick them up eventually.

Reaction score
They are $19.99 at Target and Gamestop so, no, they aren't worth $30.

Question for those that have these. Are Eleven's wrists articulated? I picked up the set with her, Mike, and Lucas today. Fortunately there were several to choose from, so I could cherry pick paint apps. Two of the sets they had it looked like Eleven's right arm was on backwards. It wasn't till just now that the thought occurred to me that maybe her wrists are articulated and her right hand was just twisted around.
Yes - her wrists are articulated.

Reaction score
so I was thinking.... since Season 2 has been out for awhile now and Season 3 was announced, which characters would you like to see Funko make for future action figures? I'd love to see the following:

Sheriff Hopper (Sheriff's Uniform with flashlight and gun)
Joyce Byers (with Christmas lights/ writing on the wall prop and telephone)
Nancy Wheeler (with shotgun)
Jonathan Byers (with camera props)
Steve Harrington (with spiked baseball bat)
Dr. Martin Brenner
Harkins Power and Light worker
"Madd" Max Mayfield (with skateboard)
Billy Hargrove
Bob Newby
Dr. Sam Owens
Barb
Demodogs
Season 2 Eleven
Halloween Ghost version of Eleven
Mad Max in her Michael Myers costume

and I'd love to see a 4 pack of the boys in their Ghostbusters Halloween costumes (complete with prop proton packs and traps)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did anyone else see the pop of Mad Max in her Halloween costume and the 4 boys pops in Ghostbuster attire... Didn't buy, but seriously fun.

I feel like if they are going to do any action figures of season 2 they need to do them in ghostbuster costumes.

Reaction score
I'd also love to see some deluxe sets like:

all 4 heroes on their bikes
Hawkins Power and Light Van with government workers
Sheriff Hopper's Bronco with Sheriff Hopper

Reaction score
Got the Season 1 Bluray for Christmas and have to say, I love this show! Watching a premium cable show or a streaming show is just superior to watching basic TV shows with flow-disrupting commercial breaks a non issue (it's one of the main reasons Ash vs Evil Dead surpassed Walking Dead as my favorite show). Anyway, I just ordered McFarlane's Chief Hopper figure from Clark, and depending on how he turned out, I'll collect whatever else comes out in this line. Can't wait for that deluxe Demogorgon!!

Question for the Mods & thread creator; Do you mind changing the name of the thread to something that encompasses everything from this show? I was reluctant to start a McFarlane Stranger Things thread as I don't think this property will generate tons of traffic and buzz.

Reaction score
Must be Hasbro's influence, telling everyone that you can't make 3 3/4" action figures. lol

Reaction score
So the 7 inch Stranger Things Ghostbusters 4 pack - will that be in stores or some convention exclusive, like SDCC?

Reaction score
Picked up the Chief Hopper action figure today. As of right now it's the only figure I plan on picking up.

Reaction score
Received Lucas and Dustin from ClarkToys to go with my Hopper and Eleven. I'll order Will, Mike, and the Demogorgon to finish the main line up before jumping off.

Reaction score
Found Lucas, Dustin and GameStop last Saturday. They had six Demogorgons out.

So along with Mike and Will, looks like they will have Punk Eleven, Barb and Steve.

Reaction score
Found Mike and Season 2 Eleven yesterday, and Mike today at Gamestop. Also saw Eleven at Walmart yesterday. I guess the exclusive Upside Down Will is a Walmart exclusive. Figures look great. Where's Nancy and Jonathan?

Reaction score
Just picked up Mike and Will as well as the Demogorgan and received my Stranger Things Ghostbusters set as well. :D

Reaction score
not impressed with the facial sculpt they made for Stranger Things Will... he kinda looks like a malnourished Asian boy. I mean it doesn't even remotely resemble Noah Schnapp . the rest of the figures look great except for Will.

Reaction score
I am sooooo tempted to start collecting the McF figures but on the other hand, its McF and I am sure they will do the same stupid decitions as with previous great lines and kill them, like TWD, change the scale somewhere down the line, countless variations of the same characters, instead of bringing new ones.
I think, Barb is already the beginnig of that. what was here screentime, a few minutes ? What did she do unless dying offscreen to deserve a figure already ? I'd prefer the main cast first, like Wills mum, Nancy, Jonathan, Steve maybe a DLX Eleven inside the watertank and from season 2 Max, 008, Gorgohounds ...

IMO... instead of McF, NECA should have jumped on board.

Last edited: