Funko Star Wars - (NON POP!)

Reaction score
If this is okay, I'd thought we get a thread going about Non Pop! Star Wars Funko.

The Mystery minis are coming, and I think they look great.

Yesterday at TRU I bought 3 Funko Mymoji figures. They were 2.99, blind bag. You could pretty easily feel who you were getting, but there are 3 different "emotions" each character (painted on). As a substitute for not finding any 40th 6" in stores anywhere, it was an impulse buy, but I like em. It got a Luke X wing, Leia, and Wampa.

Reaction score
The MyMoji figures aren't my thing, but I'm kind of stoked about the Mystery Minis, they look great!

Reaction score
A local comic shop put out a box of these. I used some store credit and got what wound up being the sleeping Yoda, then gambled that the other two Yodas would be different and picked up the other two for a set. They are surprisingly easy to determine which character is in the packages. I would have bought a Leia, but I was afraid I would have gotten the "Sleeping" one, and it made me sad.

Reaction score
A local comic shop put out a box of these. I used some store credit and got what wound up being the sleeping Yoda, then gambled that the other two Yodas would be different and picked up the other two for a set. They are surprisingly easy to determine which character is in the packages. I would have bought a Leia, but I was afraid I would have gotten the "Sleeping" one, and it made me sad.
I suppose it's just the circumstance but the "sleeping" Leia is a little sad. :'(

Reaction score
I'm excited for the Star Wars minis and the new Walking Dead minis!! Haven't seen
either in stores yet.

Reaction score
I like some of the mystery mini figs but I don't like getting into the blindbox game. Been there, done that with Kidrobot lines for The Simpsons and South Park.

Reaction score
On Force Friday weekend found the mystery minis (Classic wave) at TRU with the other blind bag/mini type toys. Stand alone display by the register. I got Greedo, so that was a good one. They were 7.99, but price matched Amazon, which had them for 6.96 at the time.

A couple days ago, I found them at Target, in the seasonal Star Wars display, for only 4.99 each. I didn't think I'd be getting more, but for $5 I thought why not.
Got 3PO, Han, and Ponda Baba.
I rally like how the bases connect together. If I could be sure to get a complete "cantina" set, that would be awesome. I guess at 4.99 they are not too bad to pick up one or two every once in while on impulse.

Reaction score
Apparently the Orange Bird went up on the Parks app and sold out quick. Got one through eBay but might want another. I'll try to grab extras if anybody wants one.

Reaction score
Apparently the Orange Bird went up on the Parks app and sold out quick. Got one through eBay but might want another. I'll try to grab extras if anybody wants one.
First off, I think this forum section needs a Non-Star Wars Pop Thread. Can anyone help with that?

Secondly, I saw that too HLH. Too bad I was working and missed out on that availibilty. Big fan of the Orange Bird. HLH, if your able to acquire any extras, I'd be interested.

Thirdly, I really want the Flocked version from NYCC, too. And its limited. Gonna be pricey on eBay, unless its somehow shared with a retailer.

Reaction score
Went to the Disney Store today and was handed the following flyer for the Star Wars Dorbz. I'd be willing to bet the stores may do a raffle each release day for in-store purchases. (They did with the Elite Die-Cast figures.)

I need to resist these. Can't down another path...there are too many already.

Reaction score
My local Disney store has not received their shipment of the new Luke and Tusken Raider dorbz rides yet. Picked up a couple of the Jawa dorbz while I was there.

Reaction score
Picked up the Tusken w/Bantha today in-store. I think I'm just gonna collect the beasts sets. I already have the Han w/Tauntaun.

Reaction score
I am not a fan of the dorbz style face, especially on human characters, but I like the Jawa and Tusken with Bantha where that is less prominent.

Last edited:
Reaction score
With my local Disney Store closing in a couple days, I picked up the Dorbz Luke w/Speeder for $12. That's 60% off.

I've been good with not buying the SW Dorbz, but this I said, why not.

Reaction score
Not usually a mystery mini fan, not the art style and definitely not the blind bag part, but I like the Wampa in the Empire set announced last week. Might look for it on ebay if the price is right.

Reaction score
Star Wars Dorbz (including Ridez) are all on sale at the Disney Shop online right now (as well as the Jolly Roger Ridez mentioned above).

Reaction score
Star Wars Dorbz (including Ridez) are all on sale at the Disney Shop online right now (as well as the Jolly Roger Ridez mentioned above).
Free shipping today (Thursday) sitewide. Code: FREESHIP.

Not to be picky, but you know when that would have been nice? YESTERDAY.

Reaction score
Free shipping today (Thursday) sitewide. Code: FREESHIP.

Not to be picky, but you know when that would have been nice? YESTERDAY.

Disney Shop does that to me every time. Every time. And then they pack a single dorbz in a box 8 inches tall and 2 feet long.

Reaction score
I l like the Mystery Minis, but held off buying any because of the shortpacking of some characters. With the release of the ESB Mystery Minis, I started picking up a few to get a set of the main characters, mostly because Vader is more common than he was in the ANH assortments. The first one I bought at my local comic shop was R2 (the box felt lighter so I figured it was him or Yoda). I then got Yoda, Vader and Chewie for about $12 shipped off eBay. Yesterday morning I found some for $3 each at a Wal-Mart. I gambled and bought 2 and luckily got Luke and a Stormtrooper. I picked up four more for about $25 on ebay; Han, Leia, 3PO and Obi-Wan. I'll get Lando soon, and then hope that if there is a ROTJ assortment they will make an Emperor and a new Boba Fett that has a more affordable production ratio- I am not paying $40 for a mini Fett Bobble.

These

Reaction score
Luke/Landspeeder and Tusken Raider/Bantha dorbz are on sale for $7.80 with the extra 40% off in store. Luke is also available online. Free shipping today.

Reaction score
Anyone else have regular sized Star Wars Hikari? Over the past year I have picked up an occasional piece when I find good deals. So far I have:

- Bossk
- Greedo
- C-3PO
- Boba Fett (3 variants)
- Wampa
- Stormtrooper
- Clone Trooper (4 variants)

I have my eye on a couple Vader and Stormtrooper variants. Also interested in another Greedo and the better looking versions of Kylo and Phasma but those are all pricey. I don't like any of the regular First Order sculpts. Love the Clone Troopers, those are my favorite in the line.

Reaction score
I only have one SW Hikari. The Hot Topic exclusive Kylo Ren Rage (red) version. I like some of them, but never committed to buying them.

Reaction score
Not sure what to make of the cereal themed Star Wars tees available for preorder at Walmart. Unexpected, odd.... kinda cool.