Funko Smuggler's Bounty Box

Reaction score
Received my box today- very cool stuff. The shot glasses (I mean toothpick holders) were nice, as were the exclusive Lando and Klaatu pop figures. Bobble Jabba is fun, and I love love love the Boba Fett luggage tag.

Reaction score
Anyone else have a ship date in May for February's Dagobah box?

Reaction score
Least spoiled Funko box ever. Mine is finally on its way and should arrive Wednesday.

Reaction score
I'm less critical than most about the boxes but I am having trouble thinking of one that has disappointed me as much as Dagobah. This was my fear when they released the hint the other week, both the main piece and overall contents.

Reaction score
Got my box today. I agree with just about everyone on the contents of the box. Could be better, but I keep telling myself it could be worse. That only has worked for a tiny bit. I hope things improve next time around.

Reaction score
I think those certain style of Funko are ok, but the SW line is the most abused line in regards to those types of Pops...

Reaction score
Thinking about possibilities for the Darth Vader box. Not many options left for single Pop basic poses for Vader, especially after the recent RotJ confrontation with the Emperor ones. We already have a Vader Tie Pop Ride. Has the feeling of another Movie Moment.

Reaction score
Already received a replacement Wookiee box for the one Amazon said was delivered earlier this week but was never actually delivered. Not a homerun box but I like it more than I thought I would when the contents were leaked. Wearing the shirt in honor of Peter Mayhew.

Reaction score
Neither the Sebulba or Aura Sing Pops blow me away in person but they are still both good choices for the box.

Reaction score
Surprised the theme this month is Rise of Skywalker related and not Mandalorian.