Funko Bobble Heads

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I just noticed on my order for Jyn that the description states, "Funko Pop!: Star Wars: Power of The Galaxy, Women of Star Wars - Jyn Erso, Amazon Exclusive." I kind of figured this line would be all women after the first two reveals, but I found it interesting that they opted to leave the "women" part out and simply call it "Power of the Galaxy," both on the product page and on the box sticker. 🤔 I also noticed the product page is categorized under the "Womens" department. Double 🤔.

Reaction score
The fact the box is numbered leads me to believe it's the beginning of an entirely new line of SW comic cover Pops! If so, I wonder if they'll all be exclusive to WM and what will be the range of comic lines they'll use. Will it be strictly vintage Marvel or if they'll branch into Dark Horse, etc.

The timing of this leaked reveal seems to indicate it could officially be revealed and go up for ordering during this week's Collector Con.

Reaction score
Apparently Cassian went up, but sold out in minutes. Luckily I snagged one from Funko Shop.

Me too. I went to Funko first then Target. Any reports of Cassian showing up in stores? I hate going to my local store and having to ask if they know anything about their latest exclusive.

Reaction score
I was able to get all 3 SW on Funko Shop as well as Spider-Man and Rocker Toucan, easily. In/Out in a minute. Felt surreal.

Reaction score
Me too. I went to Funko first then Target. Any reports of Cassian showing up in stores?
Nada. I checked popfindr and FWIW none of my stores have stock. I don't even know if there was a release date given for him.

Krrsantan @ GS has an 8/12 release date. The Purge Trooper isn't until November!

I ended up being able to order two of each at Funko Shop. Wasn't sure I wanted to dink around with GS, WM, & Target.

Reaction score
Funko.com has the Darth Vader Art Series Pops in-stock right now. Exclusive to Walmart but on Funko's site. $25 each but comes in a Pop Stack. Free shipping with orders over $50.
The ones from Wal-Mart also came in a hard stack and were $24.88. Luckily I picked up mine in store since the patterns could get really weird-looking, particularly the Bespin one. The Mustafar one sold out almost immediately on Funko Shop when they went up around 30 minutes ago.

Reaction score
First look of the Stormtrooper Pop w/Tee Combo.
Looks to be the one that was spotted with SE sticker and sans tee back in May.

Yep it is.

All product images

Funko-Pop-296-Stormtrooper-Chrome-T-Shirt-Bundle-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-296-Stormtrooper-Chrome-T-Shirt-Bundle-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Funko-Pop-296-Stormtrooper-Chrome-T-Shirt-Bundle-Boxed-3-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-296-Stormtrooper-Chrome-T-Shirt-Bundle-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Funko-Pop-296-Stormtrooper-Chrome-T-Shirt-Bundle-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I feel like this chrome trooper w/tee is coming out of nowhere. An odd choice to put this out with no reason or connection whatsoever. Funko might be trying to repeat history or something. So strange.

Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that it had been rumored to be released a couple years back sans Tee and that it seems like the bundle is something they threw together last minute. 🤷‍♂️

Not sure I care for the old Stormtrooper mold, but it's still kind of cool and I like the Tee so I'll be ordering it.