Funko Bobble Heads

Reaction score
Because it’s Kumail! He’s a big star, so I think they wanted to capitalize on his popularity.

Reaction score
Because it’s Kumail! He’s a big star, so I think they wanted to capitalize on his popularity.
I'm apparently not in their target audience. He definitely appeals to many people, but I don't know much about him.

Reaction score
Yeah, he’s a guy a more modern audience would know. I’ve been seeing him in a LOT of newer stuff.

Reaction score
There've been bigger stars in SW get less. But I’ve been seeing this guy everywhere. I’m not surprised to see him again.

Reaction score
More power to him, keep getting all those acting jobs. That's great. Clint Howard survived on all his multiple roles, but he did have his brother's help, though.

Still gonna pass on his Pop.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
The set looks great. Sorry about the Galactic Convention sticker. I'll probably get the same.
I know there was some hope the exclusives might have the SWCA sticker, but Funko stated before the convention that the shared exclusives post-con would only have the Galactic Con ones. Now with the Diamond Glitter R2 & Grogu, they both should of had the SWCA Limited Edition sticker and didn't. There's a lot of upset people out there because of that, which I guess I understand.

Reaction score
With the Celebration stickered 5-pack missing on a ship somewhere, as I was told during Celebration and now the R2 sticker mess, Funko keeps digging a bigger hole to get in. I've heard that Funko is telling the R2 people, it isn't possible to get the advertised sticker. This is not right, but Funko don't care.

BTW, I don't mind the Galactic Convention sticker. I just wondered why Funko did the same Pops in a 5-pack and individuals. Seems like a waste of time. I like the 5-pack better. I have a single Chewie which I'm returning.

Reaction score
With the Celebration stickered 5-pack missing on a ship somewhere, as I was told during Celebration and now the R2 sticker mess, Funko keeps digging a bigger hole to get in. I've heard that Funko is telling the R2 people, it isn't possible to get the advertised sticker. This is not right, but Funko don't care.

BTW, I don't mind the Galactic Convention sticker.
Yeah, I read that about the R2s. It seems at the Con they were saying impossible, but online they said maybe. Honestly, I too don't really care about the sticker unless it was a specifically stated limited edition like the R2 & Grogu. Personally, I'd be more upset about the condition some of these R2s are arriving in when you had to spend north of $100 for them. I could've cared less about the backpack. They've been shipped without any protection (i.e. sorter) whatsoever and arriving damaged.
I just wondered why Funko did the same Pops in a 5-pack and individuals. Seems like a waste of time. I like the 5-pack better. I have a single Chewie which I'm returning.
Not only was it strange that they did the five as singles and as a multipack, I'm baffled there was no Han Solo at all. Or, any Obi-Wan either, which considering his show debuted at the Con was disappointing. Admittedly, I did end up ordering both sets.

Reaction score
Power of the Galaxy: Sabine Wren #547 Vinyl Figure

Introducing the Power of the Galaxy STAR WARS™ collection, which features some of the most influential and impressive characters. Your Star Wars Power of the Galaxy set will take off with Pop! Sabine Wren™ to lead the way for the rebellion in your display.

Amazon-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive.
Available for pre-order HERE. On shelf October 21, 2022. MSRP is $12.99.

Funko-Pop-547-Power-of-the-Galaxy-Sabine-Wren-Amazon-Exclusive-Anouncement-Resized.jpg

Funko-Pop-547-Power-of-the-Galaxy-Sabine-Wren-Amazon-Exclusive-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-547-Power-of-the-Galaxy-Sabine-Wren-Amazon-Exclusive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Reaction score
Tala Durith #541 Vinyl Figure

Following the Clone Wars, hope survives hidden from the Empire. Restore the balance in your Star Wars™ collection with the help of the exclusive Pop! Tala Durith from the Obi-Wan Kenobi series.

Available for pre-order today, June 8th, 2022. On shelf September, 2022. MSRP is $11.99.

Funko-Pop-541-Tala-Durith-OWK-Announcement-Resized.jpg

Funko-Pop-541-Tala-Durith-OWK-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-541-Tala-Durith-OWK-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Wal-Mart
Funko Shop

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Sabine Pop looks great. Preordered without hesitation.

Now I really like the Tala character in the show. These early rebellion folks are everywhere. However, I sadly see this Pop being a shelf-warmer. While we haven't got many Imperial officers in Pop form, I could see customizations being done here. She looks good, but I'll wait and see how this plays out in price.

Reaction score
So, I've only been collecting Pops for a few months now and I'm finally going to acquire my first grail...and, surprisingly it's not even Star Wars! I was only going to do select SW Pops, but seeing as The Office is one of my all-time favorite shows, I may have to start collecting them as well. :)

VV Grail Starter Kit Winner.jpg

Reaction score
The SDCC Pops sure are better than the SW Celebration Pops. I wonder why Celebration got short-changed in the creativity department.

Reaction score
Star Wars Red Saber Series Volume 1: Savage Opress Glow-in-the-Dark Vinyl Figure

Embrace the power of the Sith with the new, GameStop exclusive Red Saber Series Volume 1: Savage Opress™ Pop! collectible. The lava and lightsabers™ of this ominous figure glow in the dark! Expand your Star Wars™ collection empire with the Red Saber Series bobblehead figures today! Vinyl bobblehead is approximately 4.52-inches tall. Find more Funko products at GameStop.

Gamestop-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive.
Available for pre-order today HERE. On shelf TBD. MSRP is to $22.99.

Funko-Pop-521-Red-Saber-Series-Volume-1-Savage-Opress-Gamestop-Exclusive-Announcement-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-521-Red-Saber-Series-Volume-1-Savage-Opress-Gamestop-Exclusive-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg

Funko-Pop-521-Red-Saber-Series-Volume-1-Savage-Opress-Gamestop-Exclusive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-521-Red-Saber-Series-Volume-1-Savage-Opress-Gamestop-Exclusive-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi 5-Pack Vinyl Bobblehead Figure Set

Following the Clone Wars, hope survives hidden from the Empire. Restore the balance in your Star Wars™ collection with the help of the exclusive Pop! 5-pack including: Pop! Obi-Wan Kenobi™, Pop! Darth Vader™, Pop! Kawlan Roken, Pop! Tala Durith, and Pop! Reva [Third Sister] from the Obi-Wan Kenobi series. Vinyl bobbleheads range in height from approximately 4.75-inches to 5.25-inches tall.

Walmart-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive.
Available for pre-order today HERE. On shelf September 2022. MSRP is to $49.88.

Funko-Pop-OWK-5-Pack-Wal-Mart-Exclusive-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-OWK-5-Pack-Wal-Mart-Exclusive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Robe) #544 Vinyl Bobblehead Figure

Following the Clone Wars, hope survives hidden from the Empire. Restore the balance in your Star Wars™ collection with the help of the Funko exclusive Pop! Obi-Wan Kenobi™ from the Obi-Wan Kenobi series. Vinyl bobblehead is approximately 5.25-inches tall.

Funko-Icon-20px.png
Shop Exclusive.
Available for pre-order TBD HERE. On shelf TBD. MSRP is to $15.00.

Funko-Pop-544-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-OWK-Funko-Shop-Exclusive-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-544-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-OWK-Funko-Shop-Exclusive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Celebrate the light and the dark in your collection with an exclusive 2-pack of STAR WARS™ OBI-WAN KENOBI™ – Obi-Wan Kenobi™ and Darth Vader™ along with individual limited edition Art Series Star Wars™ Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader. Pre-order these exclusive POPS! at Target!

Target-Icon-18px.png
Exclusives in the U.S.

Available for pre-order Thursday, June 30th @ 1pm ET. On shelf TBD. MSRP for the Art Series is $24.99 and the 2-Pack is $23.99.

Art Series: Darth Vader #535 Vinyl Bobblehead Figure

Funko-Pop-535-Art-Series-Darth-Vader-Target-Exclusive-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-535-Art-Series-Darth-Vader-Target-Exclusive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Art Series: Obi-Wan Kenobi #536 Vinyl Bobblehead Figure

Funko-Pop-536-Art-Series-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Target-Exclusive-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-536-Art-Series-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Target-Exclusive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi & Darth Vader 2-Pack Vinyl Bobblehead Figures

Funko-Pop-OWK-2-Pack-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Darth-Vader-Target-Exclusive-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-OWK-2-Pack-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Darth-Vader-Target-Exclusive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Mandalorian 4-Pack Vinyl Figures

Boost your collection of STAR WARS The Mandalorian with The Mandalorian Pop! 4-Pack which includes: Pop! Grogu, Pop! The Mandalorian, Pop! Moff Gideon, Pop! Incinerator Stormtrooper.

Amazon-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive.
Available for pre-order HERE. On shelf August 15, 2022. MSRP is $47.99.

Funko-Pop-The-Mandalorian-4-Pack-Amazon-Exclusive-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-The-Mandalorian-4-Pack-Amazon-Exclusive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Power of the Galaxy: Jyn Erso #555 Vinyl Bobblehead Figure

Introducing the Power of the Galaxy STAR WARS™ collection, which features some of the most influential and impressive characters. Your Star Wars Power of the Galaxy set will take off with Pop! Jyn Erso™ to lead the way for the rebellion in your display.

Amazon-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive.
Available for pre-order HERE. On shelf October 28, 2022. MSRP is $12.99.

Funko-Pop-555-Power-of-the-Galaxy-Jyn-Erso-Amazon-Exclusive-Anouncement-Resized.jpg

Funko-Pop-555-Power-of-the-Galaxy-Jyn-Erso-Amazon-Exclusive-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-555-Power-of-the-Galaxy-Jyn-Erso-Amazon-Exclusive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Star Wars New Gaming Greats Vinyl Bobblehead Figures

Gamestop-Icon-18px.png
Exclusives.

Funko-Pop-550-553-Gaming-Greats-Gamestop-Exclusives-Announcement-Resized.jpg

Star Wars Gaming Greats: ARC Umbra Trooper (BFII) #550 Vinyl Bobblehead Figure

Collect the Star Wars™ Gaming Greats starting with the exclusive GameStop Funko Pop! Arc Umbra Trooper. This Pop! Arc Umbra Trooper makes a great reinforcement unit to your Star Wars Battlefront collection. Vinyl bobblehead is approximately 5-inches tall.

Available for pre-order today HERE. On shelf TBD. The product page states it's in stock, but on my order page it just lists TBD. MSRP is to $14.99.

Funko-Pop-550-Gaming-Greats-ARC-Umbra-Trooper-BFII-Gamestop-Exclusive-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-550-Gaming-Greats-ARC-Umbra-Trooper-BFII-Gamestop-Exclusive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Star Wars Gaming Greats: Proxy (TFU) (Glow-In-The-Dark) #551 Vinyl Bobblehead Figure

Collect the Star Wars™ Gaming Greats continuing with the exclusive GameStop Funko Pop! Proxy. This holodroid's questionable programming will keep your collection on high alert. Vinyl bobblehead is approximately 5-inches tall.

Available for pre-order today HERE. On shelf TBD. The product page states it's in stock, but on my order page it just lists TBD. MSRP is to $14.99.

Funko-Pop-551-Gaming-Greats-Proxy-TFU-GITD-Gamestop-Exclusive-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg

Funko-Pop-551-Gaming-Greats-Proxy-TFU-GITD-Gamestop-Exclusive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-551-Gaming-Greats-Proxy-TFU-GITD-Gamestop-Exclusive-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Star Wars Gaming Greats: Imperial Rocket Trooper (BFII) #552 Vinyl Bobblehead Figure

Collect the Star Wars™ Gaming Greats starting with the exclusive GameStop Funko Pop! Imperial Rocket Trooper. This Pop! Imperial Rocket Trooper makes a great reinforcement unit to your Star Wars Battlefront collection. Vinyl bobblehead is approximately 5-inches tall.

Funko-Pop-552-Gaming-Greats-Imperial-Rocket-Trooper-BFII-Gamestop-Exclusive-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-552-Gaming-Greats-Imperial-Rocket-Trooper-BFII-Gamestop-Exclusive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Star Wars Gaming Greats: Merrin (Nightsister) (TFU) #553 Vinyl Bobblehead Figure

Collect the Star Wars™ Gaming Greats continuing with the exclusive GameStop Funko Pop! Merrin. House the last known Nightsister in your collection before she teleports out of reach. Vinyl bobblehead is approximately 4.67-inches tall.

Funko-Pop-553-Gaming-Greats-Merrin-Nightsister-JFO-Gamestop-Exclusive-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-553-Gaming-Greats-Merrin-Nightsister-JFO-Gamestop-Exclusive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Star Wars New Gaming Greats Vinyl Bobblehead Figures

Gamestop-Icon-18px.png
Exclusives.

Funko-Pop-550-553-Gaming-Greats-Gamestop-Exclusives-Announcement-Resized.jpg

Star Wars Gaming Greats: ARC Umbra Trooper #550 Vinyl Bobblehead Figure

Collect the Star Wars™ Gaming Greats starting with the exclusive GameStop Funko Pop! Arc Umbra Trooper. This Pop! Arc Umbra Trooper makes a great reinforcement unit to your Star Wars Battlefront collection. Vinyl bobblehead is approximately 5-inches tall.

Funko-Pop-550-Gaming-Greats-ARC-Umbra-Trooper-BFII-Gamestop-Exclusive-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Funko-Pop-550-Gaming-Greats-ARC-Umbra-Trooper-BFII-Gamestop-Exclusive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Thanks! Got my Pittsburgh Steelers/Penguins Trooper POP! ordered.