Funko Bobble Heads

Reaction score
After getting shut out online; I drove 60+ miles, asked the nice lady at the CS desk to check the DCPI#, walked to the electronics dept, and was able to snag ONE Vader.

They would only sell me one. I asked if I could have two. No dice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
That should be the last Knight of Ren, correct?

Reaction score
Slow down turbo. Funko is planning on re-releasing all 6 in chrome next month or early 2020.

One set at a time... at least those others are suppose to be commons. Walmart exclusive mystery mini is my only current outlier. That one could be a pain.

Reaction score
Got these today and just received notice that my FYE and Funko Shop pops shipped out. Just missing the Amazon one, so I already tried resubscribing to the Smuggler Box, but it doesn't ship till December 28th...thought those were out now?

Reaction score
Thanks for the link on the Walmart exclusive.

That Funko shop exclusive is a bit pricy with the $15 price tag plus $6.95 shipping! :-o

Reaction score
I kind of really regret cancelling my Amazon SB subscription now (I wasn't really feeling the last 2 boxes) off to track my missing Ren, but he seems to be one of the pricier ones.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Feel like I haven’t posted here in forever! Who’s excited for the leaked list of more Mando pops!?

Reaction score
I saw it was quite a list, but I didn’t look into specifics. I’m sure we in for an avalanche of Mandlorian product.

Reaction score
The few posts I've seen on other Funko fan sites have people going gaga over the 10" Child that is coming.

Reaction score
I know I'll be scooping up a lot, if not most of the Mandolorian stuff. Rounded out my Knights of Ren squad today...the coming chrome versions I'm having second thoughts about, I like these how they are now tbh.

Reaction score
Bunch of Funko discounted on target website for cyber Monday.

Reaction score
Can we just get a plain ol' white stormtrooper with the new helmet sculpt please?

Reaction score
Here's a sad story I'm dealing with right now.

Ordered the Mark Hamill Pop (Black shirt/coat) from Tom's Model. Never used them before, but shipped it first day of Designercon. So good so far.

Then USPS got its hands on it. In two days it reached the local distribution center near me in Chicago. After 3 days of no movement, it ended up in a post office over an hour from me. I opened a missing package case with USPS and my local office located the package at that other post office. Since I couldn't make it there to pick up in person, USPS said they would get the package rerouted to my post office.

Four days later, the package was scanned in Los Angeles, where it originated from. Disaster.

So, I'm talking to my Post Office and I told the seller, Tom's Model, who are trying to talk to their post office.

I think I should've went to pick it up in person and now I will never get the package. My local post office says there is nothing wrong with the label on it, based on photos.

What a mess. Never using USPS again unless I have to. I'll spend more for UPS/Fed-Ex shipping instead.

Reaction score
Target has POP! figures of The Child (Baby Yoda) from The Mandalorian up for preorder in both the standard and 10" sizes. The 10" size may be close to life-sized, lol! I am really looking forward to this one. :)

Reaction score
I was late to order the FYE Knight of Ren because I wanted to pick it up in store; I went ahead and ordered and received my figure yesterday. I was happy it arrived safely which isn't my normal FYE experience, but the POP! was missing the exclusive sticker which is a little unusual. At least the POP! was mint.

Reaction score
Update to my USPS issue:

After returning to LA, the package made a u-turn and headed back to Chicago. It was delivered this morning.

The condition of the Mark Hamill Pop was MINT. Thanks for double-boxing the pop by Tom's Model, it arrived safely, just took a while to arrive.

Still going to avoid USPS if I can.