Funko Bobble Heads

Reaction score
The pics I've seen would agree. I need to wait till Saturday for mine to arrive, although tracking shows it hasn't shipped yet.

I'd guess the next and last box will be light side/good guys themed.

Reaction score
Got my Knight of Ren (War Club) from HT today. The start of the pack.

Be careful with this one. The War Club on some figures has been warped (bending) and not straight. Luckily, I found a good one out of the bunch on the shelf.

Reaction score
My Hot Topic KoR has a slight bend to the club, nothing enough to look out of place.

Did your store have trouble getting the register to allow it to be sold. My store had to jump through hoops for 5 minutes to get their system to accept the sale.

Reaction score
My Hot Topic KoR has a slight bend to the club, nothing enough to look out of place.

Did your store have trouble getting the register to allow it to be sold. My store had to jump through hoops for 5 minutes to get their system to accept the sale.
Yes. It wasn’t scanning, so they had to do a manual entry and price match with my 10% off coupon.

Reaction score
Anyone else feeling defeated or overwhelmed about how Funko has decided to handle the Knights of Ren POPs? First they release five out of six as store exclusives (where's the sixth one, Funko? Saving it for a Loot Box or something?). And then they show all six of them; but as "hematite chrome" versions. As if one set wouldn't be difficult enough to obtain; now there's two sets. Thanks, Funko. You're the best. Don't get me wrong, guys. I'm glad they exist. But as someone who wants to focus collect these guys; I imagine it's going to be costly acquiring both sets; and I'm simply not looking forward to it so much.

Reaction score
Anyone else feeling defeated or overwhelmed about how Funko has decided to handle the Knights of Ren POPs? First they release five out of six as store exclusives (where's the sixth one, Funko? Saving it for a Loot Box or something?). And then they show all six of them; but as "hematite chrome" versions. As if one set wouldn't be difficult enough to obtain; now there's two sets. Thanks, Funko. You're the best. Don't get me wrong, guys. I'm glad they exist. But as someone who wants to focus collect these guys; I imagine it's going to be costly acquiring both sets; and I'm simply not looking forward to it so much.
Yeah it will definitely add up. There was a nice break in the Star Wars Pop releases and now they are back to cranking them out. So far they haven’t been hard to obtain.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, just pre-ordered as well. 4th quarter of 2019 according to listing, hoping they get them soon.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, just pre-ordered as well. 4th quarter of 2019 according to listing, hoping they get them soon.
I hope they get them soon too, my friend! However, other places such as Amazon and Ebay are showing them for first quarter of next year. I sure hope that isn't accurate.

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered all six of the Hematite Chrome Knights of Ren from BBTS; that at least is a load off my mind!
Big Apple Collectibles have these for pre-order at $9.99 each or the set of 6 for $54.99. The problem with Big Apple is their pre-orders take forever to ship and most items have been in stores for weeks before you receive your order.

I've made many purchases from Big Apple and at first everything was fine but recently I've received several badly damaged POPs! because they didn't put enough packing material in their boxes; I've had to return quite a few items. Big Apple just went through an ownership change so hopefully there will be better quality control and they'll ship quicker. I'm on the fence about pre-ordering this set. I may go ahead because it's less than $10 a POP! but not sure.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big Apple Collectibles have these for pre-order at $9.99 each or the set of 6 for $54.99. The problem with Big Apple is their pre-orders take forever to ship and most items have been in stores for weeks before you receive your order.

I've made many purchases from Big Apple and at first everything was fine but recently I've received several badly damaged POPs! because they didn't put enough packing material in their boxes; I've had to return quite a few items. Big Apple just went through an ownership change so hopefully there will be better quality control and they'll ship quicker. I'm on the fence about pre-ordering this set. I may go ahead because it's less than $10 a POP! but not sure.
Honestly, I've never heard of Big Apple. Their price for a set does sound tantalizing! I wouldn't mind waiting longer on recieving a shipment; BUT if one or more arrived damaged; it would kill me. I'm paying much more through BBTS; but I've been a customer with them for over a decade and they've never let me down.

Reaction score
Just ordered the five Store Exclusive versions of the Knights in a bundle on Ebay. Paid a little more than I wanted; but they all come with protectors. In the end, though; I think I'll save time and money. My nearest FYE and Hot Topic are about two hours away; give or take. With that set pre-ordered plus the Hematite Chrome set pre-ordered; all I'm missing now is the Loot Crate Knight and the six Mystery Minis.

Reaction score
I'll take my chances on finding the Hematite ones individually if they are truly commons. I've been burned too many times by operations such as Big Apple to bother going that route.

I usually avoid mystery minis but so far I have the commons and Target exclusive Knight of Ren.

Reaction score
Honestly, I've never heard of Big Apple. Their price for a set does sound tantalizing! I wouldn't mind waiting longer on recieving a shipment; BUT if one or more arrived damaged; it would kill me. I'm paying much more through BBTS; but I've been a customer with them for over a decade and they've never let me down.
I use to order from Big Apple but they send too many damaged pops and aren’t concerned about fixing the problem when contacted.

Reaction score
I'll take my chances on finding the Hematite ones individually if they are truly commons. I've been burned too many times by operations such as Big Apple to bother going that route.

I usually avoid mystery minis but so far I have the commons and Target exclusive Knight of Ren.
Congrats! Sounds like you have four more than I do, lol. I also typically avoid Mystery Minis; but there's just something about these Knights. Haven't even seen the movie yet and they've already got me in a choke hold.

Reaction score
Hopefully a couple other small surprises to make it a good last box but I am good with a couple Pops outside the norm.

Reaction score
That went quick. Had Vader in my cart, and by the time I tried to check out it was gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I can confirm the paint design is unique on the Vaders like it is on the Bobas

Reaction score
Wow that was crazy fast!
Yeah. A little aggravating, but they’ll restock in a couple weeks. I missed out on the Fett at first but was able to snag one on the restock.

The sad thing is eventually these Futura repaints will get old and tired as Funko drives them into the ground , and then will be easier to buy.

Reaction score
Yeah. A little aggravating, but they’ll restock in a couple weeks. I missed out on the Fett at first but was able to snag one on the restock.

The sad thing is eventually these Futura repaints will get old and tired as Funko drives them into the ground , and then will be easier to buy.

Completely agree with you!

Reaction score
For me it was available a minute or two earlier on the app than the website. That had its own set of problems. The newly updated app nearly freezes my phone each time a new screen tries to load.