Funko Bobble Heads

Reaction score
Picked up my Futura Boba today for in store pick up. Didn’t realize it came with a hard stack. Very nice. Didn’t bite on any of the 10in. The Target I picked up from didn’t look like it had any of the futura stuff left. About to hit another Target for the heck of it...

Reaction score
So the second Target I hit had both 10in Bobas, and a bunch of shirts etc for Futura. I did grab the black shirt with Boba Fett outline. I’ll wear that when I see Rise in December.

Reaction score
Thanks about the sandtrooper. Strange time for a Target drop. Added a few of the commons to get the $10 promo. Only $30 and change for all four.

Reaction score
All of the new Star Wars pops qualify for 3 for $20 at B&N online this weekend.

Reaction score
Knights of Ren Pops! All exclusive to various retailers.
  Spoiler:  

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am mostly positive about the Futura line so far. Good quality and I like most of the designs if the paint quality is as good as on the Fetts. Curious to see if they continue the trend of the regular Boba having unique variations of the paint apps on each figure.

Hopefully no surprise 10" with each release. At least with Boba there was leaked info going a while back about both 10".

Reaction score
Bounced around some stores today and found the Sandtrooper in-stock at one Target (5 Total) but the tops of all the boxes looked like they were dropped repeatedly and dragged across the floor. Let's hope my online order has a much better ending.

I ended up with Zorii Bliss, Sith Jet Trooper, Mandalorian, and 2nd Sister pops from Gamestop, Buy 3 Get 1 Free.

Picked up my Gold Vader and Leia from Walmart. Simple concept, but I like them, will look good with the Gold Luke. (Wish I could acquire the Old Luke Gold from Fundays without giving up 2K.) BTW, the Gold Pops are some much better than those Gold 3.75" action figures that Walmart just released.

And I agree the Futura 4" Boba is quite well done. I was surprised by the uniqueness of each individual pop.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was able to get a couple of really nice POP! Sandtroopers today. Nobody was interested in Star Wars at the store I went to, so I got my pick of figures; I didn't look through all six because I got two that looked really good and was satisfied. I also picked up a couple of 10" Black Boba Fett's for me and a fellow Scummer.

The Gold Star Wars POPs! aren't bad. I bought Leia and Vader on Saturday in store. All the Luke's were smashed, but I already had one that I bought online.

I realized today, while looking over the figure, the Gold Vader is a different sculpt from the other reissues of the #157 Vader POP! The blue, red, silver and gold chromes plus the Futura are repaints of the GS Exclusive Darth Vader #157. This Gold Walmart Vader looks to be a repaint of Darth Vader #143 from the Rogue One series of POPs! It's nice Funko chose not to offer yet another repaint of POP! #157, but I wish they would have released it in box #143 instead of #157. It reminds me of when Funko released the Luke and Han ceremonial #90 and #91 from Celebration 2016 when we already had the Smuggler's Bounty TFA TIE Pilot and Captain Phasma (Chrome) assigned those numbers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Second Sister Pop from Jedi Fallen Order? I have seen everything else from RoS, Mandalorian, and Fallen Order.

Reaction score
Received the Star Wars Bird Of Prey from Amazon. I hope the in box collectors take this one out. Besides how big the display box is, you can barely see and appreciate the Falcon in the box compared to most Pop products.

Reaction score
I received mine as well. It arrived in excellent shape.

I'm an in box collector, but this one should be displayed loose so you can see the Falcon from all angles. I wasn't sure about this one at first, but I think Funko did a pretty good job.

Reaction score
Was the red 10" Futura Boba Fett a limited variant? It was never listed online and as far as I can tell has not been part of the regular and black 10" restocks hitting stores.

Reaction score
I don't know. I picked up the red on the first day and have only seen black ones since, but a local scummer picked up a red one a few days ago.

I also got a red on TFF not knowing how limited it seems to be. I finally saw another red the other day amongst the typical restock of 3-4 blacks at each store around here.