Funko Action Figure: DC Heroes 3.75 inch.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Batman 1966 Funko Action Figure: DC Heroes 3.75 inch figures are in any stores yet? I'm thinking if they are, they might just be at Toys 'R' Us. I know There is going to be a Batmobile with Batman and Robin and single figures King Tut, Bookworm, Batgirl, Batman (Regular outfit), Catwoman (played by Julie Newmar), and Mr. Freeze (played by Otto Preminger + Chase figure of Mr. Freeze played by Eli Wallach). The Eli Wallach Mr. Freeze will be 1 out of every 6 Mr. Freeze's shipped. I know Amazon.com has the single figures up for Pre-Order $10.99 each and the Batmobile is also up for Pre-order for around $39.00.

Reaction score
I have seen the Batmobile for sale at a comic book shop, but not in any chain stores as of yet

Reaction score
I already have the Batmobile with Batman and Robin in hand. pre-ordered it from www.bigbadtoystore.com a while back and it's awesome. I think I got it about a week ago roughly. the figures are still listed as pre-order though. I'm really hoping that they continue the figures into the future and produce more from the classic 1966 series.

I'd also love to see them make a Classic Green Hornet line as well as Wonder Woman and maybe even the 90's Flash TV show as well.

Reaction score
Adam West died June 9, 2017. Adam West was my favorite Batman. Adam West We will always miss you.

Reaction score
I saw all the single card figures yesterday in my LCS, so they are on the way.

Reaction score
Where exactly did you find the figures at Kevin? What area are you in? Really excited for them to come out.

Grew up on the Adam West Batman shows and my parents even took me to meet him when I was three in the early 90s. I'm really sad to hear he passed away. Wish I could have met him as an adult too, he seemed like a genuine guy. Seen a news story that showed what appeared to be a newspaper headline which read something like "Heaven Turned On The Batsignal". Thought that was an awesome headline and really appropriate.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I recently read that there is a Chase version of Batman. He is wearing the Prototype costume he wore in the screentest. Funko will also have a San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Red Batmobile with a Green Batman.
Does anyone know how much the SDCC Exclusive Bat Mobile might be? Does Funko sell the exclusives they have left over at their online store?

Thank you very much!!!

God Bless You!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
A red Batmobile with a green Batman? Why?

I've seen the Batmobile w/Batman and Robin at FYE as well. None of the single carded figures yet.

Reaction score
Where exactly did you find the figures at Kevin? What area are you in? Really excited for them to come out.

Grew up on the Adam West Batman shows and my parents even took me to meet him when I was three in the early 90s. I'm really sad to hear he passed away. Wish I could have met him as an adult too, he seemed like a genuine guy. Seen a news story that showed what appeared to be a newspaper headline which read something like "Heaven Turned On The Batsignal". Thought that was an awesome headline and really appropriate.
Place in Spokane called The Comic Shop.

Reaction score
Thanks Kevin. At least they are showing up in brick and mortar stores, even if they are not chain stores.

Reaction score
Seen the Batmobile with Batman and Robin at TRU yesterday for $50. They had four of them, but its high considering it has been running around $35 on Amazon. Just wanted to pass the news along since it is the first chain brick and mortar store I've heard of them being found at. Hopefully they will also carry the single figures.

Reaction score
I saw the Batmobile in FYE for 50 bucks.
I've seen the Batmobile w/Batman and Robin at FYE as well. None of the single carded figures yet.
At least they are showing up in brick and mortar stores, even if they are not chain stores.
Seen the Batmobile with Batman and Robin at TRU yesterday for $50. They had four of them, but its high considering it has been running around $35 on Amazon. Just wanted to pass the news along since it is the first chain brick and mortar store I've heard of them being found at. Hopefully they will also carry the single figures.
Reading comprehension is not what it used to be.

Reaction score
Reading comprehension is not what it used to be.
Ha ha, very funny. What I meant is that TRU is a big nationwide chain, there are no FYEs anywhere near me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Besides the single figures have not been found in a chain brick and mortar store on the threads, only the batmobile. But you guys are right I was wrong when I said that the Batmobile hadn't been found at a chain store. Anyways sorry guys if I was confusing in my posts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found them at Gamestop today! They only had Batman, Catwoman, and the Bookworm. I picked up Batman and Catwoman:

Reaction score
After finding these at Gamestop, I decided to stop by the ThinkGeek store. Was happy to find Batgirl! They only had her and Batman. She came out pretty great IMO, probably my favorite so far:

And here she is with Batman:

My only gripe with these is the over sized accessories. Catwoman's gun is fine, but Batman and Batgirl's communicators are way to big for them to hold.

Reaction score
Has anyone heard any more info on Wave 2 that Reis O'Brien of Funko claimed would be released when everyone was eager for an update:
From the 13Dimension.com:

Reis O’Brien
February 17, 2018
"Everyone relax. Wave 2 hits this summer."

Is this line dead?

Reaction score
Has anyone heard any more info on Wave 2 that Reis O'Brien of Funko claimed would be released when everyone was eager for an update:
From the 13Dimension.com:

Reis O’Brien
February 17, 2018
"Everyone relax. Wave 2 hits this summer."

Is this line dead?
I hope the line is not dead.

Reaction score
I hope the line is not dead.
Nothing at SDCC 2018....the line is dead. From now on...if Funko does a line of figures and they don't get all of the figures you want in the first wave....don't be upset when it is cancelled. Funko is now the ONE WAVE WONDER.

Since they have separated the ReAction line to Super 7 (even then I think classic Star Trek was the only license to get a second wave)...the Funko figures with a little more articulation have suffered from ONE WAVE SYNDROME.

Game of Thrones
Suicide Squad
Stranger Things
Batman 66
Twin Peaks
Ready Player One

So don't expect It or GLOW to have wave 2 figures either.

Reis O'Brien seems to have major ADD and lose interest in lines really quickly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Funko must know they are on shaky ground. They are makers of a modern day beanie baby (POPs), pieces of useless junk that collectors have grown tired of. Just like with beanie babies, collectors are tired of the exclusivity and difficulty collecting rare ones and giving up. My local closing Toys R Us couldnt give them away, they had shelves and shelves full of them until the end. They have even permeated the gift shop of the hospital where I work. Walls and walls of them collecting dust. Seriously if youre sick or dying in the hospital and someone hands you a POP to cheer you up, do you think it will? Nope! People who collected are finally realizing they are crap and the bubble will soon burst (or Pop if you will). And poor Funko will have nothing left. Since clearly they arent focusing on expanding the 4" figure lines. Their 5 and 6 inch lines had potential too but where are the second waves of those? They probably dont have the money to do so due to the POP sales tanking. Sad but true. Just my opinion, hope I am wrong. Pops do suck though, feel free to argue against me on that. I have nothing against Funko, I own several 4" lines they produced. They just need to get out of the POP line and focus on other products quick.

Reaction score
Funko must know they are on shaky ground. They are makers of a modern day beanie baby (POPs), pieces of useless junk that collectors have grown tired of. Just like with beanie babies, collectors are tired of the exclusivity and difficulty collecting rare ones and giving up. My local closing Toys R Us couldnt give them away, they had shelves and shelves full of them until the end. They have even permeated the gift shop of the hospital where I work. Walls and walls of them collecting dust. Seriously if youre sick or dying in the hospital and someone hands you a POP to cheer you up, do you think it will? Nope! People who collected are finally realizing they are crap and the bubble will soon burst (or Pop if you will). And poor Funko will have nothing left. Since clearly they arent focusing on expanding the 4" figure lines. Their 5 and 6 inch lines had potential too but where are the second waves of those? They probably dont have the money to do so due to the POP sales tanking. Sad but true. Just my opinion, hope I am wrong. Pops do suck though, feel free to argue against me on that. I have nothing against Funko, I own several 4" lines they produced. They just need to get out of the POP line and focus on other products quick.
*raises a glass*

No offense to anyone here that likes or collects them, but I personally cannot wait for Pops to fall away into obscurity.

Reaction score
*raises a glass*

No offense to anyone here that likes or collects them, but I personally cannot wait for Pops to fall away into obscurity.
you and me both.... I've never been a fan of the POP's. even when TRU was closing and they were marked down to 70% off the pops still were not moving. I think the last day of my store being open they still had an excess of Pop's falling off the shelves.