Funko’s Disney Afternoons Figures

Reaction score
Wanted to start a thread for these since I couldn’t find one. Funko released six figures from Disney’s 90s TV shows: Darkwing Duck; Chase Negatron Darkwing; Chip; Dale with Zipper; Baloo; and Scrooge McDuck. To start the thread out I’m posting photos of Funko Darkwing with the 90’s Playmates brand Gosalyn and Launchpad. The other photo is of Darkwing with the Mystery Minis Gosalyn also by Funko.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Funko not only made action figures from some of the Disney Afternoons TV series they also did a series of Mystery Minis. Below are some comparison pictures:

Reaction score
I would like to see Kit Cloudkicker as well. Yep I watched Tailspin back in the day. Don Carnage' would be great as well. I addition:
Tailspin:
Wildcat
Rebecca Cunningham

Darking Duck:
Quacker Jack
Launchpad
Morgana
Drake Mallard(Darkwing's alter ego)

Just a few examples

GNT

Reaction score
I see that Five Nights at Freddy's crap clogging he shelves everywhere, do people actually buy it?

Reaction score
The second wave is out and includes Launchpad and Gizmoduck from Duck Tales and later Darkwing Duck, King Louie from Tale Spins, and Gadget from Rescue Rangers.

GNT

Reaction score
Picked up the 2nd wave, pretty simple looking figures but Disney characters are always interesting.