Funko’s Disney Afternoons Figures

Reaction score
Wanted to start a thread for these since I couldn’t find one. Funko released six figures from Disney’s 90s TV shows: Darkwing Duck; Chase Negatron Darkwing; Chip; Dale with Zipper; Baloo; and Scrooge McDuck. To start the thread out I’m posting photos of Funko Darkwing with the 90’s Playmates brand Gosalyn and Launchpad. The other photo is of Darkwing with the Mystery Minis Gosalyn also by Funko.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Funko not only made action figures from some of the Disney Afternoons TV series they also did a series of Mystery Minis. Below are some comparison pictures:

Reaction score
I would like to see Kit Cloudkicker as well. Yep I watched Tailspin back in the day. Don Carnage' would be great as well. I addition:
Tailspin:
Wildcat
Rebecca Cunningham

Darking Duck:
Quacker Jack
Launchpad
Morgana
Drake Mallard(Darkwing's alter ego)

Just a few examples

GNT

Reaction score
I see that Five Nights at Freddy's crap clogging he shelves everywhere, do people actually buy it?

Reaction score
The second wave is out and includes Launchpad and Gizmoduck from Duck Tales and later Darkwing Duck, King Louie from Tale Spins, and Gadget from Rescue Rangers.

GNT

Reaction score
Picked up the 2nd wave, pretty simple looking figures but Disney characters are always interesting.

Reaction score
I've started added the Disney Toybox classic characters to this display. So far I've got Mickey and Pluto with Donald and Goofy on the way. They scale well enough.

Reaction score
I wish I didn't miss out on the Minnie set. Hopefully they release it again at some point.

Oh man! That looks killer! I only have Scrooge from the Disney Afternoon series, and had to snag these once I knew they were a thing...

Ooof! Minnie - why so rare!!??

Reaction score
Now to tell my 3yo daugther (who is obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse animated) that these are "Daddy's guys".

Reaction score
Oh man! That looks killer! I only have Scrooge from the Disney Afternoon series, and had to snag these once I knew they were a thing...

Ooof! Minnie - why so rare!!??
I'll take a picture later of all the Afternoon figures I have with these. The only Afternoon figures I passed on were the Talespin ones - I was never really a fan of that show.

Obviously the Rescue Rangers aren't in scale with any of these (or the Afternoon figures) but they are my favorites.

Yea I don't know why the Minnie set shot up in price so much or isn't readily available. I passed on it a few times too.

Reaction score
Now to tell my 3yo daugther (who is obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse animated) that these are "Daddy's guys".
Lol! I have the same issue over here! Luckily my daughter seems happy enough with the figures she has. We got her the Clubhouse set from the Disney Store and Minnie Bow-tique set.

Reaction score
Lol! I have the same issue over here! Luckily my daughter seems happy enough with the figures she has. We got her the Clubhouse set from the Disney Store and Minnie Bow-tique set.
Clubhouse set you say?? May need to look into that.

Reaction score
Clubhouse set you say?? May need to look into that.
I made a mistake with my past comment. We ended up with the previous version of this set:

The actual one from the Disney Store is a poorly made toy. We wound up returning it. Another great set is the Roadster Racer set. I'm not sure if they still produce it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I made a mistake with my past comment. We ended up with the previous version of this set:

The actual one from the Disney Store is a poorly made toy. We wound up returning it. Another great set is the Roadster Racer set. I'm not sure if they still produce it.
Thanks for pointing out the Target set - gonna snag that at lunch if my Target has one! She'll LOVE it.

Yes, I read the dreadful reviews about the Disney Store version - yikes!!!