Fully Armed and Operational Battle Station [UPDATED: 01-19-17]

Reaction score
That is a cool set. We just built the Ewok Village this week...

Reaction score
Amazing stuff man! How is the Wedge helmet? I need to pick one up this year.

Reaction score
I think the wedge helmet is a nice piece. It's a stop gap until I get a Luke x-wing helmet...

Reaction score
I think the wedge helmet is a nice piece. It's a stop gap until I get a Luke x-wing helmet...
Yea I hear you. I have a couple things I'm getting before X-wing helmets but they are on the list.

Reaction score
Your collection is stunning, and beautifully displayed. May I ask what display cabinet you have (the main display unit in your pictures) IKEA BESTA?

Reaction score
Thank you. Correct. All the cabinets, including the wall mounted, are IKEA Besta.

Reaction score
Hi,
beautiful collection, must have spent a bomb on it ;)
can you let me know the height of the casing for Darth Vader helmet ? Looking at a MR Vader and wondering what casing may fit that.

Thanks

Reaction score
Thank you kindly. The height of the custom acrylic cover (including base) is 19". The dimensions of the stock eFX base is 16.5" W x 17.5" D.

Reaction score
Lush, the Force is strong with your collection! Love what you've done and def some inspiration to be gained for when the day comes when I can start mine (space constraints right now so I'm sticking to autographs until we buy a home). Anyway great stuff man!

Reaction score
Thank you. My six year old boy and I love Star Wars and it makes the collecting extra special for us... I think his knowledge of the force has surpassed mine...

Reaction score
Thank you. My collecting has slowed down dramatically, but I'm happy with the current state... I've purchased all the items from the back catalog that I wanted, and there really isn't any licensed props in the pipeline...

Reaction score
Just putting this thread back on display. It seems that it "expired". Not really any new props, but my boys Lego collection is growing. Currently building the 10179 Lego UCS Millennium Falcon First Edition. Will post pics when completed.

Reaction score
Updated first post with new LEGO pics including the newly built 10179 Millennium Falcon UCS First Edition.

Reaction score
Putting this page back in the forum. Not sure why it disappears from this section over time... Some new UCS Lego sets getting built after Christmas...