Fully Armed and Operational Battle Station [UPDATED: 01-19-17]

Reaction score
Amazing, amazing, amazing collection. I am flabbergasted at how fast you built up your collection. I remember all the Want threads you posted in the classifieds section. Wow, just wow. I'm afraid to ask how much you spent in all, but when it comes to being happy, sometimes you can't put a price on that. B) My hat's off to you and your collection. And thanks for sharing!

Edit: I had a MISB 10179 Falcon but sold it a little while back. I kind of regret selling it but I knew I could never get myself to open it and build when it was worth so much. Now I'm on the hunt for a loose one or maybe I'll wait to see if the rumors of a new UCS Falcon will come true. Even if it does, I don't think it'll come close to the magnificence of 10179.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you. I started by only wanting a few sideshow premium formats. Then I found Rebelscum and lost all control lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awesome collection and great presentation. It seems like those ikea shelves really are a great design for displaying prop replicas.

Reaction score
Thanks. I did some research on display ideas, and the Ikea Besta series seemed very popular among Sideshow PF collectors, which is where my collection started. I think they are also perfect for props and I'm very happy with how it turned out. I thought I bought plenty of display space, but now I need more cabinets lol.

Reaction score
Great collection!! I like that you kept it all from the original trilogy! And how about that SE Falcon :eek:

Reaction score
Thanks you, my collection will always be exclusive to the OT.

I have the SE Falcon sister ship in the mail. The Lego 10179 is scaled 1:1 to the minifigs

Reaction score
Magnificent collection and display, congratulations. This may have already been asked and answered, but do you have a favorite piece?

Reaction score
Reaction score
These prints are from an artist named Marko Manev. They were released for Disney's D23 event and at bottleneck gallery. He released a /125 colored set, and /50 noir series. Mine is a matching number set 10/50 noir series. I also have his Boba Fett 35/125 noir print is the same style. Here is a little more info...

http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/news/40652673-marko-manev-x-acme-archives-x-bottlenecks-new-official-star-wars-set-release-info
These pieces are beautiful.

Sorry- am quite new in the prints area.
May I know what is the difference between a 'matching numbered set' & 'non matching'?
Matching means you buy all four in one shot?

Reaction score
Correct. I bought all four as a set and they are each individually numbered 10/50.

Reaction score
There are sections for everything here. Truly astonishing. I've only seen a fraction of it...

Reaction score
Finally added Sideshow Boba Fett (2016) Premium Format and some rearrangements/new pics...

I was able to tame the monster for a bit, but it's been reawaken... I'm moving into phase 2, completion.
'

Reaction score
Small update here. I live in Fort McMurray, and my entire city was evacuated due to wildfires back on May 2nd. These fires destroyed many homes and neighborhoods here. Thankfully my house is OK. The night I evacuated, I could see the flames burning homes in an adjacent neighborhood. At that point, it seemed like this fire was unstoppable and that my house would be soon gone. I packed up my 2 Synology NASs (96tb and 45tb) and then placed all my lightsabers and 2 Han blasters into my 4runner and said goodbye to my house and remaining collection. I evacuated north of my city to the oil sands mine where I work. I'm a supervisor in a Heavy Duty maintenance shop and I worked around the clock for the next 4 days getting little sleep in my office and maintaining a small crew of mechanics. We were going into town at night to repair/service large dozers that were being used to built fire breaks around the city. These machines were sent in to clear trees and were heavily damaged. With the fire out of control and heading north, the unprecedented decision was made for a 100% shutdown and evacuation from Syncrude, which had never been done in its 40 year history. I work in the mining side, so we were were directed to move all heavy haulers, shovels, and support equipment into the middle of the mine away from any vegetation or into shops. For the plant, it would take 7 days to bring it down properly (which had never been done) but we had 12 hrs. I left site on May 7th and headed south to stay with my sister in the Edmonton area. I was able to return home on June 2nd. Thankfully everything here is OK, and my collection has been reunited. After I realized the fire was no longer a threat to my home, I purchased a new Princess Leia blaster to complete my blaster collection. I had it shipped to my sisters place. I also bought some new cabinets from Ikea while staying close to Edmonton. My C-3PO and R2-D2 sideshow premium formats are stuck with FedEX (much of this city is not operational yet). I will be posting new pics of my expanded collection when i get the cabinets built with some new items to display. Thank you to those who shared kind words while I was evacuated. It is great to finally be home...

Colin

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you. I'm happy to still be a part of this collecting community... Insurance would have been able to replace most of my physical possessions, but I'm not sure if I would be able to amass another collection again. Some things are irreplaceable, hence why I grabbed my NASs with all my sons pictures and my entire digital life.

Reaction score
Hi Colin,

Glad to hear you and your family are safe and doing fine.
That must've been quite a scary ordeal...

I had 70% of my family's house gutted by fire during my teens... fortunately no one was hurt as well.
Going through an experience(which I do not wish anyone will have to go through) like that will really make one
realize what our true priorities are in life. Glad you still have a roof over your head man. May the Force be with you.

Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words... You know you are a true collector when you are fleeing a burning city with lightsabers and blasters lol.

Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words... You know you are a true collector when you are fleeing a burning city with lightsabers and blasters lol.
LOL!!!! I bet! Which brings me to the question:

"If you only can save FIVE most beloved pieces from your entire collection, which ones will it be?" :D

Reaction score
Tough question... The problem I faced was time and space. I had very little of both. I was only able to grab the lightsabers and 2 blasters and keep them all in their display cases laid flat in the back of my 4runner with 5 NAS enclosures (39 HDDs). I placed towels in between them and thought I could escape and hold up at work which was only 1/2 north. A few days later, we were evacuated from there and I had to make the 5 hour journey south to Edmonton. The sabers and blasters then lived in my sisters spare bedroom. It was terrifying travelling with the props "on display". Thankfully they were all fine when I arrived and still seated in their holders. They were all individually wrapped and secured much better for the trip home.

In an emergency situation, I basically saved as much as I could. If I had the time and resources to save anything, it would mostly likely be...

1. MR Falcon SE
2. MR AT-AT LE
3. eFX Vader Legend
4. eFX- Red Five X-Wing
5. Lightsabers and Blasters lol!

Reaction score
Tough question... The problem I faced was time and space. I had very little of both. I was only able to grab the lightsabers and 2 blasters and keep them all in their display cases laid flat in the back of my 4runner with 5 NAS enclosures (39 HDDs). I placed towels in between them and thought I could escape and hold up at work which was only 1/2 north. A few days later, we were evacuated from there and I had to make the 5 hour journey south to Edmonton. The sabers and blasters then lived in my sisters spare bedroom. It was terrifying travelling with the props "on display". Thankfully they were all fine when I arrived and still seated in their holders. They were all individually wrapped and secured much better for the trip home.

In an emergency situation, I basically saved as much as I could. If I had the time and resources to save anything, it would mostly likely be...

1. MR Falcon SE
2. MR AT-AT LE
3. eFX Vader Legend
4. eFX- Red Five X-Wing
5. Lightsabers and Blasters lol!
Good choice/s! Sorry to make it hard for you-
No.1 - 4 is acceptable, but if you can only choose one item from No.5, which would it be? :D

Reaction score
Such a tough question. My favorite blaster is my Han ANH EE. My favorite saber is probably my Luke ANH EE even though I have more valuable/rare sabers. There is something about the ANH props that are special IMO. If I had to pick one more item only, it would be Lego 10179 UCS Millennium Falcon, which did make the evacuation journey with me. I forgot to mention it, but I grabbed it because it is still sealed in box and easy to pack.

Reaction score
Scary times!! I echo the sentiments expressed here..glad you and your family are safe....and of course your collectibles:sneaky:. I really value your comments, opinions and contributions...glad to have you back in action on the site!

Reaction score
Thank you. I really enjoy watching you on your quest. You are reaching high and I love reliving the hunt through your acquisitions...

Reaction score
Such a tough question. My favorite blaster is my Han ANH EE. My favorite saber is probably my Luke ANH EE even though I have more valuable/rare sabers. There is something about the ANH props that are special IMO. If I had to pick one more item only, it would be Lego 10179 UCS Millennium Falcon, which did make the evacuation journey with me. I forgot to mention it, but I grabbed it because it is still sealed in box and easy to pack.
Very cool choices!! Not that the others are any less... just curious to see what each collectors' most loved pieces are...
You have the UCS MILF???!!! (ok- not that Milf ;D) The holy grail of SW Legos!!!! (in my book)

Anyways, can't wait for the new pics of your expanded collection.... happy collecting! :D

Reaction score
Major updates... New cabinets built for room to breathe... Added MR Luke ROTJ v2 LE, MR Princess Leia Blaster LE, Sideshow R2-D2 & C-3PO Premium Formats, Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid, MR Boba Fett Prints, several Lego UCS sets...

Reaction score
Very nice additions! Is that Star Destroyer one of the UCS Lego sets? It looks amazing! So does the Probe Droid. Very nice PFs and MR pieces, too!

Reaction score
Thank you. My son and I just finished building that Lego Star Destroyer yesterday after 4 solid days. It is UCS 10030 set. It's practically a studio scale model in size and detail.

Reaction score
Updated with Sideshow ROTJ Vader (2016) premium format and LEGO Death Star II UCS.

Reaction score
Long overdue for updates... Added MR Thermal Detonator LE, MR Medal of Yavin, eFX Wedge Antilles Helmet, Sideshow Sandtrooper Exclusive PF, Sideshow Grand Moff Tarkin PF, Sideshow Obi-Wan Kenobi Exclusive PF, and several Lego sets...

First post updated with new pics...

Last edited: