Fully Armed and Operational Battle Station [UPDATED: 01-19-17]

Reaction score
Fully Armed and Operational Battle Station [UPDATED: 04-16-18]

It's been a long, but relatively short journey. I've made some great friends along the way and call Rebelscum home. My 5 year old son and I have fully embraced the Star Wars lifestyle and we couldn't be happier. My collection is exclusive to the original trilogy. It is now time to lift the curtain...

Here is some art, LEGO, and other stuff...

More to come...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Amazing set up ! Such grails! I just need that Han ANH blaster ;)

Reaction score
Love it. Whats the cabinet with all the studio scales on it?

Reaction score
It's been a long, but relatively short journey. For the first time since I've started, I have nothing in the mail. I've made some great friends along the way and call Rebelscum home. My soon to be 5 year old son and I have fully embraced the Star Wars lifestyle and we couldn't be happier. It is now time to lift the curtain...

Glad you lifted that curtain... you have an awesome collection!

Love that Tie pilot helmet close-up painting!
Thanks for sharing SithLush.

Reaction score
Thanks. That tie pilot is from an artist named Christian Waggoner. Mine is number 10/10 artist proof on canvas. His Star Wars reflection series is incredible...

Reaction score
VERY Nice collection! I'm a bit envious that you've "completed" yours, and mine will take some additional time to even get close to complete. I guess I'll have to settle for looking at your pics for now until I get mine. ;)

Reaction score
Thanks. That tie pilot is from an artist named Christian Waggoner. Mine is number 10/10 artist proof on canvas. His Star Wars reflection series is incredible...
Christian is a friend of mine. You all should visit his thread up in the art section.

Nice collection btw.

Reaction score
Awesome collection. I hope one day I can enjoy Star Wars like that with my son.

Reaction score
Very awesome set up you have ...
Props to you and your collection..
Well done...

Reaction score
Major updates... My son and I have been busy building LEGO, and I completed my Luke and Vader saber trilogies... Many photos refreshed... Added the following...

MR Luke Skywalker ESB SE (with LE plaque)
MR Emperor Palpatine Cane and Cloak Clasp LE
MR Darth Vader ANH Dual Signature
MR Darth Vader ROTJ SE
Sideshow Darth Vader ANH Premium Format (Exclusive)
LEGO X-Wing Red Five (UCS)
LEGO Sandcrawler (UCS)
LEGO Death Star I (UCS)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow!! I'm really proud to see that some of my 'old' items found such a nice home!!! That is indeed quite impressive :D

Reaction score
Really smooth looking set up. Congrats.

You still need to put Chewie with Han though :)

Reaction score
Really smooth looking set up. Congrats.

You still need to put Chewie with Han though :)
Thanks. Ideally I would like to display them like that too. Unfortunately, I need to display my taller statues in the second row, and the shorter ones on the bottom. Its the only way to make everything fit nicely. Different heights in the 3 rows using the shelving. So I had to decide between Boba/Han in carbonite or Chewie/Han.

Reaction score
Very nice OT collection and displays. I've been growing my collection for years and my boys thought it was cool but that's about it. However after watching TFA, my youngest has gone into full Star Wars mode and looks at my collection differently, with more wonder. It's great to be able to share a similar passion with your kids.

I do have a couple of questions. Is there a reason your Luke/Vader sabers and Han blasters are in that order?

Is there anything you're still on the hunt for or is your collection complete?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very nice OT collection and displays. I've been growing my collection for years and my boys thought it was cool but that's about it. However after watching TFA, my youngest has gone into full Star Wars mode and looks at my collection differently, with more wonder. It's great to be able to share a similar passion with your kids.

I do have a couple of questions. Is there a reason your Luke/Vader sabers and Han blasters are in that order?

Is there anything you're still on the hunt for or is your collection complete?
Thank you. My boy and I live and love star wars. He's 5 now and can't get enough. He now prefers to watch the OT movies over his endless animated star wars shows. I'm so proud of him lol.

I was wondering when someone would ask about the order of my sabers. I choose to display them like this, rather than chronologically because of the height of the top shelf. That saber is a little harder to see, especially the plaque information. The bottom 2 sabers in each cabinet are my personal favorites, so I choose this order to get a better view of the ones I like the most.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lush,

Great looking collection, way to set the bar high. Do you have any other "grails" you are looking for?

Reaction score
I only need the thermal detonator and Leia blaster to complete my prop collection. I may get a medal of yavin for completion.

The only "grail" currently on my list is the Lego Millennium Falcon 10179.

Reaction score
excellent collection !!

I really like the millenium falcon picture.B)

Reaction score
Updated with MR Obi-Wan ANH LE (Weathered)

I also purchased a Lego Millennium Falcon Ultimate Collectors Series First Edition (10179) BNIB today. Now I have both Falcons :)

Reaction score
Fantastic collection and I love the way it's presented in the space. Very tastefully done! Also love your audio setup! You must smile every time you walk into that room...I know I would! ;)

Reaction score
Updated with MR Obi-Wan ANH LE (Weathered)

I also purchased a Lego Millennium Falcon Ultimate Collectors Series First Edition (10179) BNIB today. Now I have both Falcons :)
Can I ask what you paid for the Lego Falcon. I'd love to add that to my collection but just can't justify the going price.

Thanks

Reaction score
Fantastic collection and I love the way it's presented in the space. Very tastefully done! Also love your audio setup! You must smile every time you walk into that room...I know I would! ;)
Thank you. It's my happy place :)

Reaction score
Can I ask what you paid for the Lego Falcon. I'd love to add that to my collection but just can't justify the going price.

Thanks
I paid $6k CAD. It's still sealed and even the box is in good shape. Found it here in Canada to save on the unwelcomed customs fees.

Reaction score
I paid $6k CAD. It's still sealed and even the box is in good shape. Found it here in Canada to save on the unwelcomed customs fees.
Is this the really big one from the early or mid 90s that was at FAO Shwartz??

Tom

Reaction score
Is this the really big one from the early or mid 90s that was at FAO Shwartz??

Tom
I'm not familiar with that one. This is the Millennium Falcon Ultimate Collectors Series (10179) First Edition with signed COA. This isn't the best deal I've seen, but $6k CAD is much cheaper than 2 offers I've seen here on Rebelscum for $5k USD. It is also cheaper than what I've seen them sell for on eBay and Bricklink for the same condition.