FT: Proof cards- Luke Bespin, Chewbacca, and LOBOT 45B + Micro Collection pre-pro

Reaction score
*currently for trade only (possibly trade for money. If there aren't any good trade offers this week, by next week I'll have dollar amounts ascribed to each of the three action figure proof cards ):
* I'm only shipping in the USA. If collector (foreign to the USA) wants to use a friend/collector here in the USA to help facilitate a trade deal, then I'm all for working with you on that.

1. Luke Bespin 45-back proof : very nice condition, there is a very small corner ding on the lower left . Any scratches you see, are on the plastic top loader. $2400

2. Luke Bespin 32-back AFA # 11443076 : $3400

3. Chewbacca Revenge proof card : $1400 , Not the greatest of condition, but still displays pretty good from the front. On front, there is light corner whitening on bottom corners, to the right of Chewbacca's head there is a roundish mark on the litho (pictured second to last), and there are some color marks on the figure/yellow bubble area (last picture). On back of card, there is whitening on the edges from proof separation of the proof sheet (see pictures #2 - 5).

4. Lobot ESB 45-back : $1600

Micro Pre-production
:

1. Micro Squeezing: Luke Stormtrooper (from Death Star Compactor) , hand painted, resin : prefer to trade (preferably against another squeezing I could use = Snowtrooper, Micro Falcon figures, Snowspeeder pilot, Vaders, Han Hoths,or Stormtroopers) : $740 price/value

2. Micro Squeezing: Rebel Soldier crawling ( from Turret Defense) : hand painted, resin great color/ paint, but his hand with the gun broke off, and someone regaled it back on (looks like a good job of a fix) , his gun tip is missing.(trade against another squeezing, painted or unpainted from : Micro Falcon figures- all six needed, Snowspeeder pilot, Vaders, Luke Bespins, Han Hoths, Stormtroopers, or Snowtroopers : $240 price/value

3. 2-1B micro figure from the Unproduced Bacta Chamber : nice condition. $480 obro

4. Micro Millennium Falcon proof sheet : wow me. very-very nice condition, but hey on a piece like this it's not all about condition. I'm only shipping this in the USA , due to size.

Trade details:
*Please contact me for further info on condition, etc.

*Here is a short list of items I'd like to trade for, to add to my collection (not flip) . On the list, top items are higher priority, bottom( Jimi Hendrix ….not so sure how many music collectors are also here collecting vintage SW) are lower priority.

- *Micro Collection unpainted 4-UPs ( various characters considered, but mainly interested in Stormtroopers, Snowtroopers, Han Hoth, or Han Stormtrooper )
- * Action figure Cromalins ( any considered, even Revenge is fine)
- * Action figure proofs or Cromalins of backings (yeah... backings, you know the backs of 12B, 45B, 65B , 92B cards... etc)
* POTF unproduced proof card (any character considered)
* Collect All 48 ESB store display

* Music related: Jimi Hendrix , Led Zeppelin , Pink Floyd , Donald Byrd, Thelonious Monk :2D related promotional artwork ( flyers / daybills of concerts) and/or proof sheets of their record albums.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trade Pending :

Sold/traded :

1. POTF Han Solo in Trenchcoat proof card (bottom sharp/squared corners, rounded top corners, two sided):Condition isn't perfect (back of card has light tearing on bottom right side-edge. This must have occured when it was initially seperated from a sheet of POTF proofs at Kenner), otherwise displays great. This is a tier 3 POTF proof card, very hard to find, and carded-MOC examples typically get $450-650 depending upon condition. Further info: http://www.kennercanadatoys.com/articles.php?id=1 : $888 ... Traded

2. 45B FX-7 proof : $1050 …. traded

3. 32B Leia Bespin : $2000 …..traded
**There is one large and one small water spot in the blue figure bubble area, see pictures

4. Darth Vader POTF proof card : ...... traded, long gone

Last edited:
Reaction score
updated the post. I removed the trade idea for POTF unproduced proof cards. I'd still gladly be interested in any POTF action figure proof (produced, or unproduced) , if someone is willing to trade .... just not holding my breath.

Reaction score
Added the Jimi Hendrix info, in the willing to trade for section. POTF proof cards also

Reaction score
A trade offer just came in on two pieces , so this tread may change in the coming week

Reaction score
no action yet. I added the Chewbacca proof just now. I'll have prices on the three action figure proof cards by next weekend (20th) , if I don't get any good/ decent trade offers this week.

Reaction score
Now till January 7th 2019 , 11% off my prices above on the proof cards. Also make an offer if you'd like , but the 11% off my printed prices above stands for the next 3 weeks

Reaction score
updated some things , added , subtracted , divided ….. no multiplication or anything exponential….yet

Reaction score
Pricing update. If someone wants both Luke Bespin proof cards , I can do $5000 which includes shipping worldwide.

Reaction score
Labor day bump , I might add one thing tomorrow/Monday

Reaction score
bump again, I might be keeping the Revenge Chewbacca .... I'll give it till the end of Nov. see what happens, Dec. goes back into the collection