FT: Gamorrean Guard Mexican Bootleg !!!

Reaction score
Hi collector buddies , im a moderate collector From Mexico , well cleaning my stuff i found a Gamorrean Guard Bootleg , this figure its from Mexico im pretty sure of that ( i own the fig since childhood ) the questions is that i dont know how much can worth this kind of figure , i can sell it or trade for another figs ( i collect jawas ) so if someone can help me with the price or someone have a good offer please let me Know :)

Reaction score
I never saw those before in 20 years of collecting.....and now within 2 weeks two of those popped up :confused: :hmm:

Dont get me wrong...Im pretty sure these are "real", but I really would like to know more about those!

How "old" are they....is there more characters...etc....etc...

Anyone???

Last edited:
Reaction score
BTW:

The other one I saw had a silver/grey molded head painted green and yellow....yours look molded in green...is this correct??

Are the arms molded in grey/silver?? The legs??

Does it have the "Lili Ledy" no coo??

Reaction score
Just to answer some questions above. I can verify that this particular Mexican Gammy Guard is a ligitimate bootleg and was produced in the late 80's. The arms, legs and face are molded in green plastic and the torso in brown, all hand painted. I've also seen a couple that have a more flourescent green limbs as well. The one with silver limbs I also have a pic of. These are very hard to find. Other characters from this line include Snowtrooper, Luke Bespin, Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, Emporers Royal Guard among a couple others. The one above is actually the first one I've seen with white eyes and fangs, usually they are yellow. Very cool piece indeed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
well im not an expert in this kind of toys , the true is that i have this toy since child a gift from my brother , i have 31 years old the arms and the legs are more soft than the body an the leg have marks but are very difficul to read the only legible characters are the numers 83 and the letter F :p

Reaction score
Due to a some inconvenients ive decide no longer sell or trade this figure for now im very overhelmed , i preffer to do this , sorry for the mess :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
This seller sold this item to me for a reasonable price and he accepted and recieved the payment by paypal for this item and few hours later he told me that he is not able to sale it anymore because somebody told him that this bootleg its very hard to find and this collector told him too that he offer more money than the payment that i send it to him . I guess hes telling that his not an expert collector to me and other because he heard an accept a better offer from another collector and he decide to send my money back.

I have several emails that i recieved from him so i will post them in the spanish forum.

PLEASE DONT BELIEVE IN HIS WORD HIS IS LAYING BECAUSE HE ACCEPT A BETTER OFFER.

SIR GAMORREAN

PLEASE DONT BELIEVE IN WHAT THIS SELLER SAID .

SIR GAMORREAN

Reaction score
Anyway.....a price must be said in this forum (see forum rules)....so this was an illegal auction from the first time posted....I already wondered this wasn't closed by the mods earlier!

I'm sorry to hear your money was sent back after agreeing on a price! I know how you feel, I was once in the same position!

Cheers

Wolff

PS: I wasn't the guy overbidding you!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didn't overbid you either. The PM I received said:

"thanks man but im negociating with another guy :p well first to come first to serve."

So backed off.

I'm sorry that happened to you too.

MrJawa if you are reading this you should honor the deal, especially after he held up his end and sent you money. Don't miss out on what this community has to offer to make a couple of quick extra bucks.

Reaction score
if he backs out of this deal he should be banned!! to many new guys doing this on this site. the buyer paid with proof of email on the sale. such a shame we have to deal with people like this!

DO YOUR RESEARCH AND DONT POST IN CLASSIFIED SECTION!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
How about the guy who is getting the figure step up and let the original buyer have it? Might be a smart move, because if youre outed, its gonna make you look really bad!

Turk

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, I wasn't the other buyer/offerer. A set issued price would have been better, but he was asking for trade or offers. I don't know what the rules really say about that but I can see where an agreed price was blown off, especially after payment, would make someone upset. That, at least, should have been honored.

Reaction score
This seller sold this item to me for a reasonable price and he accepted and recieved the payment by paypal for this item and few hours later he told me that he is not able to sale it anymore because somebody told him that this bootleg its very hard to find and this collector told him too that he offer more money than the payment that i send it to him . I guess hes telling that his not an expert collector to me and other because he heard an accept a better offer from another collector and he decide to send my money back.

I have several emails that i recieved from him so i will post them in the spanish forum.

PLEASE DONT BELIEVE IN HIS WORD HIS IS LAYING BECAUSE HE ACCEPT A BETTER OFFER.

SIR GAMORREAN

PLEASE DONT BELIEVE IN WHAT THIS SELLER SAID .

SIR GAMORREAN
I am so sorry to see a this kind of sellers, without the honesty to finsh a deal that he start, and what is the scandal with this figure may be this bad seller thinks that he has the holy grail.... Are you kiddin? Is hard to find but not impossible

Sir Gamorrean do not worry I have a couple of this figure in my collection, now one is yours.