FT/FS: Various figures ranging from Prequels - Sequels

Reaction score
These are just some of the current figures I have for trade or sale. (Millennium Falcon Chewie and Finn have been spoken for.) I prefer to trade, as I am not in this hobby to make money, but will consider selling as a last resort. I will update this thread periodically.

I'm not under and delusions about this stuff. I realize most of the later pictures are probably stuff nobody wants, but I'm offering it for anyone who may.

My wants/needs list is pretty simple:
Vintage Star Wars: will consider any figures you have
TFA: Poe in X-Wing uniform, Nien Nunb, C-3P0, R2-D2, First Order Storm troopers
Star Wars Missions series: Boba Fett, Han Solo (ANH or Bespin version)
Star Wars Rebels: Agent Kallus, AT-DP driver, Thrawn

Here is what I have so far (will add more stuff as I get it out of storage)

TFA/Rogue One/Rebels loose figure with accessories: $3.00 each plus shipping for all figures except Finn and Chewie, which are on hold.

Episode I loose with accessories (if you think something is missing, let me know, I may have it stored somewhere.) -- $3 each plus shipping

Episode I loose with accessories (if you think something is missing, let me know, I may have it stored somewhere.) -- $3 each plus shipping

Episode I/II/ loose with accessories (if you think something is missing, let me know, I may have it stored somewhere.) -- $3 each plus shipping

Episode I/II loose with accessories (if you think something is missing, let me know, I may have it stored somewhere.) -- $3 each plus shipping

TFA/Rogue One inserts plus TFA/Rogue One armor up/build a weapon accessories -- $10 for the complete set

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just FYI...per forum Rules you have to post/indicate a price per item. The Rules for the Modern Classifieds FS section are found here: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=947072

Just a head's up. The Trade section is available, too (you'll find it if you click on "collector's guild" above). Thanks and peace out!