FS

Reaction score
Updated with items sold, and got a bunch more Hasbro stuff added.

Help me clear some of this out! :)

Reaction score
Updated with more items sold and pending. Also added books, and a few other things. Still more to come.

Reaction score
List is updated.

I'd like to clear out as much of this as I can in the next month or two, so don't be afraid to make offers!

Reaction score
Got all my TVC added! along with some other Hasbro odds & ends that surfaced in the process.

Reaction score
Yikes!!! You do realize that almost everything you're selling can be found for cheaper on eBay, right?

Reaction score
Vader Revenge of Jedi unpunched!

I will take this!!!
QUOTE=king_d;19007090]Yikes!!! You do realize that almost everything you're selling can be found for cheaper on eBay, right?[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
hey starwax, your inbox is full. I nor anyone else can send u any messages. Just heads up

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry about that! I've been swamped with PMs. (Not that I'm complaining.)

Thank you for letting me know. It's cleared out now.

Reaction score
Alright, unless I've missed something the list is now up to date with everything sold and pending, and all PMs have been responded to.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who's purchased things so far! I'm glad so many of us have been able to help each other out.

I still have a looong way to go though to get all this cleared out, so keep the offers coming.

Reaction score
Just to clarify.. items marked SOLD are bought and paid for. They're gone. If I had more than one, they're all gone.

If an item is marked PENDING, that means a deal has been agreed upon, but I'm waiting to receive payment, so there's still a chance the other person could back out or drop off the face of the earth and that item would still be available.

Also, the list should be up to date again now.

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that after this week, I'm going to be putting this on hold until after the holidays, so if you're looking to buy any Christmas gifts, now is the time.

Reaction score
Back after the holidays, and the list is up to date.

I also got my Clone Wars (current TV series line) added.

Reaction score
Another pretty big update.

For the sake of keeping the list as relatively short and uncluttered as possible, I've gone through and removed everything that has sold.

I also added what I think is finally the last of my Hasbro figures -- mostly figures from multi-packs and such that fell through the cracks of my initial inventory.

I still have boxes and boxes of other misc. that I'm hoping to get organized and listed very soon, so.. stay tuned!

-Michael

Reaction score
List is up to date.

Also added free shipping offer for loose figures (and carded figures shipped loose).

Reaction score
Struck a lot of deals this weekend.. The list is slowly getting shorter and shorter.

Everything should be up to date again, and I also went through and tried to clean up the list a bit, and lowered a few prices.

Please don't hesitate to PM me with any offers, or questions.

-Michael

Reaction score
List is up to date again.

Please don't hesitate to make me an offer if you see some things you like.

Reaction score
Struck a lot of deals again this weekend!

The first post has been updated accordingly, so everything still listed is still available.

Reaction score
List is up to date.

I'd like to get some of this cleared out, so don't be afraid to make offers. Especially on larger lots.

Reaction score
Just updated again!

I'm going to be listing a lot of this on eBay this week, so if there's something you want a crack at first, be sure to let me know!