FS: Walmart Black Series Kylo Ren's, TBS, TLC and more

Reaction score
Hello fellow 'Scummers!!!

I have a bunch of odds and ends in my collection that I don't have any use for - so hopefully I can help others out in the process of getting rid of these figures. Not looking to make any profits, just to help other collectors out and hopefully make some space in the collection for myself :)

I have the following FOR SALE:

- Walmart Black Series Kylo Ren (x5 - $12.83/each). I purchased a few extras in hopes of using them as trade material for Stormtroopers, but I ended up getting the Stormtroopers anyway so I have a few extra Kylo's kicking around!

- 2015 The Black Series Commander Wolffe (CARDED - $8)

- 2015 The Black Series C-3PO (CARDED - $8)

- The Legacy Collection "Hoth Recon Patrol" Battlepack Chewbacca (MINT/LOOSE, x19 - $4/each) *
- VSC Bespin Luke Skywalker (bubble open and UPC removed) - $6

- VSC Bespin Luke Skywalker (carded w/ very slight price sticker residue on bubble) - $8

- VOTC Obi-Wan Kenobi (small amount of price sticker residue on bubble) - $8

- VOTC Obi-Wan Kenobi (carded) - $8

* Regarding the Legacy Collection "Hoth Recon Patrol" Battlepack Chewbacca figures: I purchased a large number off eBay, thinking they were the Early Bird versions in hopes of using them for dioramas, customs, etc. Once I got the figures I realized they were not the Early Bird Chewbacca's (as advertised), so I have a pile of these figures that are MINT/LOOSE, and perfect for customizers or anyone looking for a great Chewie figure. The snow on the fur isn't too noticeable, either, but it is there (you just have to look close enough to see it).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* For trades/sales - PM me any offers and also YOUR FEEDBACK (!!!)
* For sales - I will ONLY accept Paypal. I will also provide a calculated shipping cost.
* I ship all items via USPS w/ tracking number. All items will be packed with the utmost care!!! YOU PICK HOW YOU WOULD LIKE IT SHIPPED (standard, Priority Mail, etc).
* My Sale/Trade Feedback can be found in my signature or here

* Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have - ADDITIONAL PHOTOS available if you'd like!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Traded the Vintage Collection "Jabba's Palace" variant Luke. Still have a MOC Rebels Sabine & Stormtrooper set and a few other items left to trade and sell!!!

Reaction score
You do realize that the OP's last post in this thread was from 6 months ago, right?
That and I honestly forgot to update this thread following the trade for the Sabine set a few months ago :p

This thread got lost in the depths of the forums, and I forgot to update it despite that. My apologies to anyone who has PM'ed me recently regarding that set!!!

Anywho, I have updated the list and I am looking to get rid of some of the remaining figures I have laying around.

Reaction score
*** Updated my list (01/21/2016) - removed some sold figures, and added a pile of TLC "Hoth Recon Patrol" Chewbacca figures I recently found amidst my collection that I forgot I even had!!! ***