FS FS: Vintage Star Wars MOC Luke Skywalker SW 20-E (Fett Offer), Lando Calrissian ESB 41-B, Stormtrooper ROTJ 79

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm shuffling my vintage MOC collection a bit and have some fun pieces I'm looking to sell. I've also posted these on eBay, but I thought I'd offer them here as well with lower prices since eBay's 12.35% seller fee doesn't apply here :) ALL PRICES INCLUDE USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING. I accept PayPal only.

SOLD - Vintage Star Wars Luke Skywalker SW 20-E Back Boba Fett Offer Kenner 1978 MOC
CARDBACK: The cardback for this Luke Skywalker has some wear, with a crease down the middle and another faint diagonal crease from the top left to the middle right. These two creases are more noticeable from the back than from the front. The bottom right corner on the back side also has several creases. Nevertheless, when displayed from the front, this Luke looks great. See the pictures for additional details.
BUBBLE: The plastic bubble for this Luke is in ok condition. The bubble is perfectly sealed all the way around, but it does have some major crinkling across the top and down the right-hand side.
FIGURE: The figure is still completed sealed in the bubble and has never been removed.

SOLD - Vintage Star Wars Lando Calrissian No Teeth ESB 41-B Back Kenner 1980 MOC
CARDBACK: The cardback for this Lando is in excellent shape, with only bend at the top left front / right rear corner. The edges are also in excellent shape. The bottom left front / right rear corner has minor fraying. There is very faint evidence of a price sticker that was removed at one point. The only major flaw is that the Proof of Purchase has been carefully cut and peeled off, leaving a frayed edge at the middle of the figure bubble. See the pictures for additional details.
BUBBLE: The plastic bubble for this Lando is in outstanding condition. The bubble is perfectly sealed all the way around and has no damage at all. The blaster is also still taped to the side of the bubble.
FIGURE: The figure is still completed sealed in the bubble and has never been removed.

SOLD - Vintage Star Wars StormtrooperReturn of the Jedi ROTJ 79 Back Kenner 1983 MOC
CARDBACK: The cardback for this Stormtrooper is in great condition, fairly glossy with only mild edge-wear. Under the right light, some faint price sticker residue is visible, as is some veining on the back top left corner. The cardback also lays very flat, with no major warping. See the pictures for additional details.
BUBBLE: The plastic bubble for this Stormtrooper is in fine condition, although rather yellowed. The top right corner is cracked open a bit, and the top left corner has some crinkling. I can provide extra pictures if needed; the ones I tried to upload were too big. The bottom of the bubble, though, is in excellent condition. The bubble is also perfectly sealed to the card all the way around. When on display, the damage to the top of the bubble is not readily noticeable.
FIGURE: The figure is still completed sealed in the bubble and has never been removed. The blaster is also still taped to the side of the bubble.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have decided to throw in my VCP03 Boba Fett as part of a bundle with Luke. I think they make a nice pair :)

$950 - Vintage Luke Skywalker SW 20-E Back (1978) + Rocket-Firing Boba Fett VCP03 (2010)

These two figures will be shipped together via USPS Priority Mail, inside ProTech StarCases and separate smaller boxes, then double-boxed in a single, larger cardboard box marked “Fragile.” Again, PayPal only, please.

Attachments