FS: unique sdcc carbonite chamber w/ custom carded yoda, jedi mickey mouse or anakin?

Reaction score
ok changing post around.
i managed to get a sdcc chamber off hts and a back-up set so i have extras.
Would anyone be interested in the chamber, 5 of 6 "lost card" carded figs- I am keeping both leias and both carbo-jar jars, but only need 1 chamber and 1 @ of rest of figs.
So what i can offer is 1 chamber, 1@ MOC Jar Jar (EP1), Clone Lt, Shock trooper, Sandtrooper and Vader. In place of ESB Leia, I can provide an disney excluseve Yoda from the yoda/jedi mickey 2pk on custom "lost wave" card for yoda/ESB w/o light saber but include a snake similar to original 1980s vintage Yoda as an accesrry plus a custom made excluse- buyer's choice of 1 of the following Jedi Mickey from same 2pack on a custom card on either "lost card" or on a custom "STAR TOURS" card based off vintage potf card W/ COIN or thirdly, custom CW Anakin Skywalker w/ custom realistic head packed on custom vintage POTF card w/ coin. NOTE- the anakin or mickey (on either card) will have a custom saber that is not for use but for display only in package. And either custom potf style card will include a hasbro saga legends coin from 2007. see pics for custom yoda, anakin and mickey cards
i am thinking $75 plus shipping. (roughly $11 each for moc figs from sdcc set, $4 each for yoda, mickey or anakin figures, $12 for chamber, custom cardbacks- free) I would rather not split the sdcc set up any further.
so included are 5 figs moc from sdcc chamber set, the chamber display and 2 extra figures on custom made cards to "complete" a unigue looking set-- truly 1 of a kind. The set that i have, i plan to open all 6 movie figs, and then recard 6 other random extra figs to refill chamber for another unique 1 of a kind collectible- that one is NOT for sale ever!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
since it's come and gone from hts...any one wanting to part w/ carbo jar jar? $40 shipped?