FS: TVC MOC, bastilla shan, CDn Yoda, comic packs with pics

Reaction score
prices do not include shipping. shipping is $20 minimum which included $16 from Canada to the US ground +$4 for a box, tape, bubble wrap. + tracking

I will not go to the post office for quotes like ive done in the past this is the price. if I over charge on shipping for any shipping over $20 I will reimburse the difference. combined shipping is preferred 1-12 figures is the same. loose is even better

prices are not set in stone offers are always welcome

comic packs $28 each
VOTc $15 each
CLOne wars $6 each

TVC $5-45

links to my pics

http://s291.photobucket.com/user/princebalf/library/clone wars

http://s291.photobucket.com/user/princebalf/library/clone wars/TVC

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a Canadian friend who shipped carded figures to me in the US royal air for around $10. This is Rebelscum not Ebay.

Reaction score
well the truth is shipping is 15 dollars from Canada. even within Canada it can be 15 to send but theirs a tracking number. i checked once to get a tracking number to somewhere in the states for a box this size and it was 17 dollars. so hes not being lame that way. although i dont know why you cant just use a box from the grocery store. u can find them! thats what i have done when i sold a few figures on ebay! but ya, shipping is pretty lame here! its def true!. get yourself some boxes from the grocery store. shipping is still gonna be close to 20 even without that if whoever buys it from the US wants a tracking number. without a tracking number a box for carded figures should be around 10 bucks. i have mostly done that and its fine. people seem honest here! it could work for that in the states! but if u want a tracking number its a diff ball game as stated above!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Never ship without tracking and insurance, if the buyer has a problem with shipping and handling costs then looks like they're not buying. Protect yourself and your items plain and simple. I think your prices are fine and as compared to eBay you're still quite a bit less on all things.
Just because this is RS doesn't mean that everything should sell below cost and that the seller should always take a hit. Price fair, sell fair, buy fair, easier said then done sometimes.

Reaction score
I have a Canadian friend who shipped carded figures to me in the US royal air for around $10. This is Rebelscum not Ebay.
US royal air is Britain not Canada(I work for the post office). shipping may have been $10-$12 6 months ago but rates went up $16 is the new low price.

and sorry I didn't buy figures at $20+ per to sell at $8 im not forcing anyone to buy

Reaction score
I've worked with shadowmonkey a few times before, he's pretty fair... Undoubtedly, no one wins on expensive Canada/U.S. shipping. Those Jan rate increases just suck.
GL w/ the sale bro !

Reaction score
Never ship without tracking and insurance, if the buyer has a problem with shipping and handling costs then looks like they're not buying. Protect yourself and your items plain and simple. I think your prices are fine and as compared to eBay you're still quite a bit less on all things.
Just because this is RS doesn't mean that everything should sell below cost and that the seller should always take a hit. Price fair, sell fair, buy fair, easier said then done sometimes.
ya, thanks for the message! your right about protecting yourself. but if u want to sell stuff its better if shipping is 10 bucks. your right about 'then i guess they dont buy' but then i never sell! haha. it depends. if ur patient and wait around maybe it works out. luckily i havent sold much and i dont plan to. on and off if i want to do a little spring cleaning. at least if i ship within Canada their is always a tracking number. its part of th e new changes that happened in Feb of this year here. and the US is catching up to us but it still a little cheaper their. it always is though. Canada is expensive. stuff costs a lot here..

Reaction score
I got two PM's in to you and this is my second post in this thread but you don't reply even though I see you logon at least once a day? Are you not interested in selling?