FS: SOLD. Black Series 6 Original Trilogy Figures in One Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I no longer have space for these figures in my new apt and have decided to sell my collection in one lot:

• Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Outfit)
  • Boba Fett
  • Sandtrooper (Orange Pauldron)
  • R2-D2
  • Han Solo
  • Stormtrooper x 2
  • Luke Skywalker (Bespin Outfit)
  • Sandtrooper (Black Pauldron) x 2
  • Darth Vader
  • Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
  • Chewbacca
  • TIE Fighter Pilot
  • Biker Scout With Speeder Bike (Deluxe)

My count says this is 15 figures plus the speederbike. Also, the figures are loose and were on display but are now boxed up. The original boxes were thrown out awhile ago, but the figures are complete with accessories and nothing has ever been played with or damaged... they were all originally purchased by me from brick and mortar stores except for the scout trooper. The Darth Vader is custom, he has a coat of gloss on the dome part of his helmet.

I'm asking $320 shipped (with insurance and tracking) for the lot which is around $20 per figure. Feel free to send offers my way and I'd consider anything that's reasonable. I'll try to get some pictures tonight, but wanted to list it while I was thinking of it. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1108196/
Black Series 6" - Rebelscum Photo Hosting

I have very limited Rebelscum feedback, i have only completed one trade but I have a more detailed history on ebay so I can point you towards that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you would consider breaking up the set, there may are multiples I would give you an offer on. PM me and let me know, please, and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.