FS: ROTS MOC Figures & various Hasbro counter display bins

Reaction score
All of these items are still sealed in the original packaging. Some packages are not mint. Just let me know which pieces you are interested in and I can give detailed condition descriptions and send photos. Loose collectors should be all set as none of these items have been removed from the packaging. I can open them and ship loose for shipping if desired.

I Currently only ship within the United States. Prices do NOT include shipping. Let me know what you want and I will get you an EXACT shipping quote from the Post Office. I ship Parcel Post. If you want items sent via Priority, that's fine, just let me know and I will get the quote for that service instead.

I accept Paypal GIFT (or you pay fees) and Money Orders, sorry no checks. A link to my RS feedback is in my signature. I have over 1000 positive feedbacks on ebay. Let me know if you want the link.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. Sorry in advance for all the typos ;)

Revenge of The Sith Figures MOC

Palpatine w/red Saber $5
Clone Commander RED $5
Anakin Skywalker $4
Wookiee Heavy Gunner $4
Wookie Warrior $4
Clone Trooper RED $5
R4-P17 $7
PREVIEW R4-G9 $5
PREVIEW GENERAL GRIEVOUS $5
PREVIEW TION MEDON $5
PREVIEW WOOKIE WARRIOR $5
Separation of the Twins Obiwan $10
Separation of the Twins Bail Organa $10
Holographic Yoda TRU Exclusive $10
Utapau Shadow Trooper Target Exclusive $14
Covert Ops Clone Trooper Star Wars Shop Exclusive $14

Empty Store Displays
Mpire plush empty counter display bin $10

Fighter Pods empty counter display bin $10

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can supply photos of any pieces. Items can be shipped loose to save on shipping. Willing to negotiate on many of the prices!

Reaction score
Not too much left. May find some more but it's starting to dwindle down.

Last edited: