FS: Protos, foreign, bootlegs and super rare stuff

Reaction score
here is one hell of a cool prototype...its 2 Bandolier Strap Firrst Shots 4 Cartridges and Original Designs from Kenner.

I have a complete Uzay Chewie in good condition. Paint for the most part is fully intact and has its original weapon.

$300 shipped anywhere in the world except for Kansas...I refuse to send to Kansas.

I also have a Hungarian Chewie in good condition..I dont believe the gun is Hungarian...so its just loose. Lets say $150 OBO and I refuse to send him to Oslo Norway...no exceptions.

ROTJ Tskuda Squid Head $50

Clipper 65 Back Tri General Madine Lifted Bubble $20

Ledy Carded---
Lando Calrissian: 50bk, Orig seal, very slight bubble lift inside upper corner (doesn't even go as far as the inside of the bubble), small price sticker tear and some creasing $750

Imperial Commander:30bk,orig seal, some light creasing and wavyness to card, crystal clear bubble $675

Prune Face: 50bk, sliced and cracked bubble, card looks like it's been thru a war, but it's still a carded ledy $150

Takara Plush Chewbacca C9 with tags $20

3 Plush 18" chewie's with tags all in good condition about C8 $75 each

1 plush 18" Chewie Canadian with tag in good condition $100

or take all 5 for $275

Star Wars is Forever/collect all 79 Poster in mint folded condition $25

Droids Green Lightsaber MIN NRFB one side still sealed and other looks like tape dried up. C8ish $125

potf 2 Fisrt Shots
Biker Scout with Weapon $85

Jar Jar Binks $80
Dex $75
Nikto Jedi Knight $85

ROTJ Unused Lunchbox $40

Original SW lunchbox...used but it good condition with original thermos $35

C3 Vader in Flames with AFA U85 grade $30

Celebration Europe Original Print by Randy Martinez...one of the most amazing prints I have ever seen. These things are just beautiful, number 3 of 70 $300

Let me know if you have any questions..

Most pics are in my for sale album...take a look

This is an Engineering Pilot Chewbacca with number 5 $200 -Sold-

8" Takara Chewbacca with a small hairline crack in the bubble but card is near mint outside of that. $300-SOLD-

Death Star Escape POTF2 Hardcopy $300-sold-

Star Wars Micro World Foam display board $250-SOLD-

Rancor keeper with weapon $80-sold
Chirpa with weapon $75-sold
Wicket with weapon $75-sold

Thanks,

Todd

Reaction score
Re: FS: Hunagrian and Uzay Chewbacca

Bump since I can't buy these. I live in Kansas and Orso Norway doesn't seem to exist.....

Reaction score
Re: FS: Hunagrian and Uzay Chewbacca-updated-

LOL...insanity I tell you

Reaction score
all emails finally replied to...sorry for delay. Items updated for sold

Reaction score

Your looking at an early stage first shot back torso x2 legs and 1 arm. Both legs have no holes in the feet and the limbs all have a very soft rubbery feel to them. Its non sonic molded and you could easily put a front chest plate and 1 arm from production piece if you so wanted to have it displayed as a whole piece.

No dates or coo... price is $600 shipped

Todd