FS: PRODUCTION PAUSE for BABY ARRIVAL - Back SOON Custom Acrylic POPY & Loose

Reaction score
Feel free to email me direct at intergalacticplastics@gmail.com (please note this is not my Paypal address. If you'd like to make a purchase contact me here or at the email provided above).

-Payments are to be made via Paypal as gift... If you'd rather not send as gift, all domestic purchases will need to add 3% to the final total; international purchases will need to add 4% to the final total.

-Offers are always welcome and encouraged... However, low-ball and obscene offers are subject to sarcasm, snark, lectures or no response at all. **All acrylic case prices are firm.**

-Shipping prices are not included.

Cheers, Roger

VINTAGE MOC FOR SALE

**Add an Acrylic Case for just $10 when you purchase any Vintage Figure **

STORMTROOPER 12 Back C -
$OLD

CARD: Punched, price tag residue with some minor chipping from removal. The edge just above the punch hole is a little mushy and worn. Displays well and would probably get a 75 if graded.
BUBBLE: Displays pretty decent in spite of minor rumpling along the top... The real problem is an 1/8" hairline crack on the top. Its hard to find and nearly got passed me.
FIGURE: Crispy white with a gun in his hand

TIE-FIGHTER PILOT
SUPER RARE ESB OFFERLESS 48A - $OLD

CARD: Looks awesome, but has some price tag damage and a few minor spider veins near the punch. Tab is there, but was definitely on the rack.
BUBBLE: Almost clear... I'm willing to bet a room full of 5 would be debating whether or not this is actually clear.... I've actually been debating with myself as to whether it is clear or slightly yellowed... To be safe, I'm calling it slightly tinted... Slightest lifting to the bottom left corner - didn't even notice this til now.
FIGURE: Looks superb... splash of gray on his pants. His weapon is loose too.

PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA (IN COMBAT PONCHO) 77 Back A - NOW $30

CARD: If there wasn't the price tag damage, this thing would be amazing... Just a little waviness to the card and a minor denting to the lower corner
BUBBLE: Clear with just a small impression to the bottom left corner
FIGURE: Stellar... Weapon is securely taped.

8D8 - ROTJ NOW $OLD

CARD: Great! Unpunched... Unfortunately, someone started to write on the back.
BUBBLE: Tint of yellow... A lot of guys would probably call it clear... just a small impression on the top left edge
FIGURE: Stellar

WICKET - ANIMATED EWOKS
$OLD

CARD: Unpunched... Looks great except for a couple spider veins and some edge wear.
BUBBLE: Clear... No cracks or dents, just some minor scratches
FIGURE: Looking good.

ACRYLIC DISPLAY CASES

*I've had a lot of inquiries regarding CUSTOM CASES and the answer is yes! I can do custom work and would love to hear what you have in mind. Please send me a PM with what you're looking for and we'll run from there!

All cases are made by yours truly using only premium grade 1/8" thick American acrylics... They provide a UV resistance factor of nearly 92%.

SLIDE BOTTOM MOC & PROOF CARD CASES

All MOC & Proof Cases feature an exclusive "safe rail" design (the initial inspiration for this venture) - rounded ends and flame polished edges insure valuable cards aren't damaged while being inserted into place and proudly showcased.

Standard MOC and Proof Cases are 6 & 1/8" wide x 9 & 1/16" long, providing a nice tailored fit (if you happen to have a figure with a severely off-set bubble, please let me know and I'll increase the size to accommodate).

SLIDE BOTTOM MOC & PROOF CARD CASE PRICING - $13.75 Each or...

• 5 or More - $13.50 Each
  • 12 or More - $13.00 Each
  • 25 or More - $12.25 Each
  • 50 or More - $11.50 Each
  • 100 or More - $10.75 Each
JUST ADDED: Sliding Back Popy Cases**

SLIDING POPY CASE PRICING - $24.75 Each or...
  • 5 or More - $24.50 Each
  • 12 or More - $24.00 Each
  • 25 or More - $23.25 Each

SLIDE BACK LOOSE FIGURE CASES

These Loose Figure Cases were inspired by the Kenner bubble and are available in a variety of dimensions to fit the wide range of loose figures. Where needed, they feature weapon "holsters" and helmet compartments for display separate of the figures. I'll post more pictures in the near future.

And coming soon, by popular request... Graded Style Loose Figure Cases.

SLIDE BACK LOOSE FIGURE CASE PRICING - $12.75 Each or...

• 5 or More - $12.50 Each
  • 12 or More - $12.00 Each
  • 25 or More - $11.25 Each
  • 50 or More - $10.50 Each
  • 100 or More - $10.00 Each
Still have some Boba Fetts Available!!

HASBRO ROCKET FIRING BOBA FETT MAIL AWAY - $12 *LIMIT 1 PER PERSON (ONLY 2 LEFT
***BOTH ARE PENDING***)
Stock photo found on the internet...

This offer is a courtesy extended only to REBELSCUM VINTAGE FORUM CONTRIBUTORS PLEASE! So anyone who didn't happen to fetch one of these up yet, here's your chance to pick one up. I'd like to make a few stipulations on this deal... so please read the following carefully.

-First and foremost - if you don't actually want this for yourself, please don't buy it to flip for an extra measly $10 on ebay
-If you already got one, please move along... I've only 10 to sell and I'd like those guys (and gals) who missed it or were on the fence to have a crack at it.
-Offer is only to active members participating in the vintage forums (you should have at least 50 posts and be in good standing within the community)
-You need to have registered prior to this listing (that puts a register date of no later than September 11, 2011... If you just registered, see line 2... you've got 50 posts to make)
-Lastly, if you think the recent edit to Return of the Jedi is a good thing, you are not eligible and you probably need to have your head examined.

SOLD ITEMS
CLOUD CAR PILOT 48 Back A OFFERLESS!! -
SOLD $100

CARD: Punch area has some minor color chipping. A couple spider veins pop out at certain angles... Edge wear and some price tag "ghosting"
BUBBLE: Clear, no dents or cracks... Minor scuffing along ridges.
FIGURE: Crispy white... One of the nicer CC Pilots I've seen. Comlink is taped, gun is loose.

LUKE SKYWALKER (HOTH BATTLE GEAR) 47 Back A -
SOLD $145

CARD: Punch is there, but was used. Except for some faint spider veins on the back, this thing is stellar.
BUBBLE: Clear with just a little scratching. Interior wall of bubble has scant line of white paint that must have come from Luke's binoculars at the time of manufacturing.
FIGURE: Looks pretty good... There's some gray paint on the inside of Luke's leg.

REBEL COMMANDER 48 Back A -
SOLD $55

CARD: Front looks pretty good save for some price tag residue and a little chipping from its removal. Punch is present, but was definitely pegged. Couple bumps along the edges and a few spider veins on back
BUBBLE: No denying that this one's starting to go yellow, this was sold to me by a fellow scummer who swears it is clear (they'll remain anonymous). Aside from the yellowing it does also have a little rumply dings along the top right edge.
FIGURE: Looks super.

BOBA FETT (ALT. DESERT SCENE PHOTO) 77 Back A -
SOLD $200

CARD: Punched although the chad is still there... Hanging by a fiber. There's a crease that cracks the color coming out of the punch, obvious price tag damage and a couple of spider veins.
BUBBLE: Outer bubble is clear... Unfortunately, the interior tray has gone yellow.
FIGURE: Figure is good... His helmet is a little oily. Weapon still taped

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Acrylic Cases, MOC 12 B Stormtrooper, Offerless CCP & More

Great looking cases, nice work.

Reaction score

Looks very sweet! Will have to add this thread to my favorites for future buys!

Reaction score

Looking Good Roger,ill be contacted you soon for some custom cases.

Reaction score

Good luck with the sales, Roger!

I've purchased a few of these cases and they're great.

Reaction score

payment sent for STORMTROOPER 77 Back A - $59 OBO
can't wait for this one and thanks for the deal.

riv

Reaction score
Seems the PM system isn't quite working yet, but I'd be interested in the following items if they're still available:

LOBOT 41 Back D
EMPEROR' ROYAL GUARD 65 Back B
GENERAL MADINE 77 Back A

Cheers!
Randy

Reaction score
Seems the PM system isn't quite working yet, but I'd be interested in the following items if they're still available:

LOBOT 41 Back D
EMPEROR' ROYAL GUARD 65 Back B
GENERAL MADINE 77 Back A

Cheers!
Randy
Hey Randy, I just sent you a PM... although I'm not entirely sure you're going to receive it. I also had a problem when I initially tried to send it... Grahame had mentioned that our sent boxes would get clogged with everything we've sent in the past if the recipients hadn't actually deleted the messages from their own inboxes... I guess we're now limited to 250 messages... mine suddenly had over 600. Not sure if this is the same thing you're running into, but as soon as I emptied my sent items, I was told my message was off.

I'll put the 3 figures you asked about on hold for the moment... Cheers, Roger

Reaction score
Hi Roger.
I was just wondering if you were thinking of doing a LEGO minifig display case? Something that could hold a hundred mini figs maybe? I would be interested in a couple of them if that is something you are thinking of doing.
Good luck with your sales.

Reaction score
Hi Roger.
I was just wondering if you were thinking of doing a LEGO minifig display case? Something that could hold a hundred mini figs maybe? I would be interested in a couple of them if that is something you are thinking of doing.
Good luck with your sales.
Funny you should ask... I was just hunting for clear LEGO bases earlier this week. I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow... If you have any specific ideas, I'm always open to suggestions... Thanks for the interest... Cheers, Roger

Reaction score
Best Acrylic Cases EVER

I just received an order of MOC cases and a sampler of a loose figure case (Yak Face).

For those that just want to have a quick read, these are uber-outstanding cases. Roger is top-notch on every level as a seller - superb communication and his packaging is in the category of absolute excellence.

Now the wall of text for those who aren't satisfied with reading through a recommendation without knowing all the details:

Every aspect of my order was handled amazingly well, from PM communications right through to handling a few minor technicalities with the PO. Roger understands the importance of keeping buyers updated.

The packaging demonstrated an attention to detail which I have not ever seen by any other seller. The cases arrived bubble-wrapped and cellophane wrapped tightly, well-seated in packing peanuts, in a box with plenty of room to avoid damage from shaking or dropping.

Some of the big name suppliers out there who have turned down Canadian's orders to ship acrylic cases could learn a few things from reading this post, and I hope Roger becomes the go-to guy for any boardie's from Canada looking for MOC, proof cards and loose figure cases.

I saved the best for last. These cases are stunning. They have a sleek, professional, custom look and feel. The MOC's fit really well in the rails, and what I think makes the design tops in my books is the no reveal slider bottoms (and backings on the loose figure cases). In other words, it looks like a sealed case once the MOC or loose figure is in there. The Yak Face loose figure case is superb - the inner part of the weapon holder is formed perfectly to conform with the shape of the weapon and to seat perfectly inside averting any play or wiggle. The MOC's and figures display beautifully in them.

Rogers cases and selling practices are top-notch and he gets my highest recommendation!

Last edited:
Reaction score
PM sent to you about wicket! Love those acrylic cases, especially the "holsters" for loose figures' weapons. Way better than *somebody's* I see sold elsewhere...

Reaction score
Can't seem to edit my original Post... So, for anyone reading here:

Lobot, ERG & General Madine are SOLD

Wicket is PENDING

Only 4 Hasbro Boba Fetts left

I appreciate all the compliments guys...

And to Joe... Wow! Thanks for that glowing review!

Reaction score
You can try and send that PM again now. Had to delete them all again for a second time. Forgot that I had to again once it actually went live. Sorry about that.

Reaction score
Prices lowered on MOC's!!

And thank you all for your compliments... Hope to make you a case soon! Oh, and yes! I do indeed do custom work... Send me a PM with your inquiries.

Cheers, Roger

Last edited:
Reaction score
Holy Smokes... I've finally managed to edit me title.

TIE Pilot added...

Insult me with your offers on the remaining vintage figures guys... I want them GONE so I have money to buy something I don't have 2 of!!!

Reaction score
Bump... Prices are crazy low guys! Last drop before I have to head to ebay with them!

riv

Reaction score
Figures (and cases) received! Many thanks, Roger! Great stuff. Wish I could afford to take more off your hands. Maybe another day. :)

Reaction score
received my rotj carded storwmtrooper and was amazed to find it in one of the acrylic cases which just made it one of the best deals i've ever had on rebelscum.the cases are indeed excellent ,as is the figure,as everyone has said and it makes the figure look twice as good.thanks for the deal and for packing so well,dave.

Reaction score
Hi Roger,

I sent you back the info via PM, just let me know if it worked. It seems my PMs do not always reach recipients since we moved to a new forum.

Reaction score
Bump... Just added Popy Cases!

Somebody make me an offer on these figures!!!

Reaction score
Bump... Offers on last remaining vintage pieces? Anyone... anyone?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hear you do amazing things with acrylic Roger ;) so next time I am in the money I might see if you can't knock me up some proof/cromalin cases :) (gonna wait and see how ChrisB's turn out ;) )

Reaction score
Nudged vintage prices down... Somebody take that Tie Pilot! I can't believe I'm this low on him!