FS: PFs and dioramas

Reaction score
Hi, I have these items available for sale. Prices include shipping within the domestic US. Payment by PayPal please. Items will ship in original packaging.

Please PM me if you're interested. Reasonable offers may be considered.

Sideshow:

Duel of the Fates (Maul, Kenobi, Jinn) diorama $550 shipped

R2-D2 and C-3PO original Premium Format set (dirty version of characters with round sand base). All light/battery functions are working. $825 shipped

IMG_0829.jpg

----------

Revenge of the Jedi (Anakin vs. Tuskens) diorama Exclusive with severed Tusken head (small paint peel on tabbard; see pic) $325 shipped SOLD

Boba Fett ESB v2 Premium Format (chipped base) $395 shipped SOLD
4-LOM $320 shipped SOLD
Bomb Squad orange $200 shipped SOLD
Diplomatic Mission (Vader/Cap. Antilles) diorama $300 shipped SOLD
Yoda/501[SUP]st[/SUP] clone trooper Premium Format $500 shipped SOLD
Hot Toys 1:6 Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master/The Force Awakens) $210 shipped SOLD
Sideshow I am Your Father diorama (Luke/Vader Bespin duel) $385 shipped SOLD
Sideshow 2013 1:6 ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader deluxe with light-up base (exclusive with severed arm) $240 shipped SOLD
Attakus 1:5 Tusken Raider statue $260 shipped SOLD
Attakus Elite 1:10 scale white/plain clone trooper $100 shipped SOLD
Attakus Elite 1:10 scale Commander Cody $100 shipped
Koto ArtFx 1:7 ROTS Anakin kit $95 shipped SOLD

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's a good price on the I am your Father diorama. I have one, and it is a very striking piece. Your price even includes shipping, which makes it even more attractive. A great chance for someone that wants such iconic scene added to his/her collection. Good luck!

Reaction score
TESB Boba v2 PF and HT TFA Luke added above.

This Boba, just for clarification:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Was there a SideShow exclusive version of the 'I am your Father' diorama with an exclusive accessory? I think it was the 'backdrop' for the 'Circle is now complete' diorama.. Is yours the regular version?
I am planning to take it overseas as a present so can you tell me the exact dimensions of the outer box?

Reaction score
Was there a SideShow exclusive version of the 'I am your Father' diorama with an exclusive accessory? I think it was the 'backdrop' for the 'Circle is now complete' diorama.. Is yours the regular version?
I am planning to take it overseas as a present so can you tell me the exact dimensions of the outer box?
Sorry I somehow missed this post. Mine does not have a backdrop included. I don't recall there being an exclusive version of this diorama.

Reaction score
Bump. Lowered the shipped price on SSC Vader and HT TFA Luke to $225 each.

Reaction score
Due to some life changes that have come my way, it's time to "Let go, Luke". I added a bunch of items to the original post.

Reaction score
Fantastic seller. Great communication and fast shipping with fair prices. Looking forward to doing business again.

Reaction score
Is the x-wing Luke the exclusive with the folded up gloves by any chance?

Reaction score
Is the IG-88 the one with the lighted base? If so, is your price negotiable?

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the interest in the sale items. I've decided to refocus the collection and narrow it down rather than liquidate, so I removed a bunch of the items that were listed. I'll respond to PMs accordingly.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the interest in the sale items. I've decided to refocus the collection and narrow it down rather than liquidate, so I removed a bunch of the items that were listed. I'll respond to PMs accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk