FS or Trade! Loose...Star Wars Anniversary Collection 2007/ROTS 2005 & a few others!

Reaction score
HI...im new to the forums but i have some figures i wanted to sell or trade!. im on ebay and have 100% rating. my name is Catmall on their. i do not sell too often though but if you need to look to see im trustworthy check that out!

i live in Canada and i can ship to the United States but not overseas! the lady told me the lowest she sees is 7 bucks for shipping., even for one little figure! im thinking i could put 3 figures in one small bubble envelope package and it would be 10 dollars. anything boxed like a carded figure or loose figures will also be 10 to 15. it just depends. more weight the more it costs..but 3 figs to 1 bubble package should be very close to 10 dollars. so im going to say shipping is 10 bones for 3 figures. that isnt bad! or 10 for more in a box..but im not sure but its gotta be close to that.

note. the carded figures i cant mix in with loose figures. i mean i could but it might screw up the card! so thats up to you! carded figures are 10 dollars to ship no matter what! thats just what it costs!! i can prob put two in one box though and it will still be 10 dollars as the weight isnt much! only carded figures are the two clone wars and the one is off the bubble but it does have the card!

clone trooper training fatigues 2007 'the anniversary collection" # 55 attack of the clones 5.00

star wars dark trooper EU missing shoulder armour. 3.00

Star Wars 30Th Anniversary Collection BARON SOONTIR FEL Comic Pack Tie Fighter Pilot... 8.00

Darth Vader #1 (The Anniversary Collection, 2007) 5.00

Darth Sidious (Palpatine) 2005 with lighting bolts. (doesnt light up anymore but did a little while ago) not sure that can be fixed. 3.00

Mon Mothma 24 (Republic Senator, Revenge Of The Sith Collection, 2005) 3.00

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Force Jump Attack!, Revenge Of The Sith Collection, 2005) 3.00

Imperial Evo Trooper #9 (The Force Unleashed, The Anniversary Collection, 2008) 7.00

Ak-Rev 5 (Max Rebo Band, The Legacy Collection, 2008) 10.00

clone wars Count Dooku carded. 7.00

clone wars R4-P17 carded but was opened yet not taken out of package. 4.00

Star Wars Comic Pack #9 Infinities Princess Leia lightsaber is broke off but i have it !!! 5.00

keychains 1 dollar each!

their are no coins btw for the 2007 figures or any others! just loose figures and they are complete as far as i know (other then if i said in the listings like the dark trooper). ask me though if you think im wrong! no problems their!

i figured a video was better then pictures. plus i alway suck at putting pics up on forums. and since i have a wack its kinda neater and faster to show a little video.

i use PAYPAL only! thats just the best/safest way for you and me!!!!

if you have any questions please ask! if you want to make an offer on a few figures or so let me know! im open! trading or selling is also fine as noted above..

i dont know where to find a URL tag. i tried to upload the video but it says video embedding is disabled.

rebel scum video - YouTube

Last edited:
Reaction score
wow! hurtin! guess no one cares but BUMP as the say anyway...

Reaction score
lol. aah muffy :) sure, if ur interested let me know! its fine if no one isnt. i just thought it was kinda funny!

Reaction score
LOL...I watched the video, then checked my collection...I have at least one of everything already!
I have to see pics or a video of the items to know if I have an item, I can't seem to use a text description to tell the figures apart.
Sorry dude, I guess I don't need what you're selling...my bad.

Reaction score
if you got them all then sweet! haha

a lot of people here like vintage figures it seems or just ones from the OT. (im mostly like that too!) so this newer stuff wont go as fast i guess. hopefully someone wants them eventually! im surprised the drum dude from ROTJ isnt getting any hits..thats a good figure! i just dont have a need/want for it anymore!

all the best man!!! thanks for the message!

Reaction score
Hey fellow canucks,
I got them all but i was just curious who the heck are the were-wolf like creature and the lizard dude??? (Who's spiked helmet?) Are they even star wars??? :confused:

Reaction score
ah ha! i thought they were teenage mutant ninja turtles. i was going to ask what they were but didnt bother BUT that is why they are in the video. i just wanted to know what the heck they were! i got them as part of a lot i picked up and had idea what they were! thanks for that. i dont want them at all but i didnt know what they were excatly! thanks!

the black spike helmet is the only cool looking thing out of those TMNT stuff. it reminds me of something someone from Gwar would wear! :)

so is this the canuck thread now or something ? seems to be! not bad !!!

Last edited: