FS: My childhood - He-Man, M.U.S.C.L.E. men, GI. Joe, Mask, and more

Reaction score
Description: I played with all these toys as a kid. I was a little strange and I often kept a lot of stuff other kids would throw away, boxes, plastic bags, advertisements, etc. I also took pretty good care of my stuff while I played with it. I tried to pair everything up correctly, but I have some lose items (weapons and such, that I'm not sure what they belong to). I have more specific description by some items. What you see pictured is what you get. I'm trying to be as honest and thorough as possible, but I haven't even looked at this stuff for one to two decades so I don't have the keen eye of someone that collects this stuff now. For that reason, please PM me if you have specific questions about an item (if it can't be answered by the posted pics) before you buy. I'll be happy to get you more pics upon request. All sales are final.

Shipping: Buyer will pay actual shipping. To save time and money, I'll give you an estimate in shipping that will be slightly inflated. After I ship and have confirmed the actually shipping cost, I will refund you any overpayment. In the unlikely event that I underestimated shipping, I'll PM you to the shortfall due.

Cost
: I tried to price items at a reasonable price. Let me know if you think something is way off and I'll do some more research.

Payment: I take paypal. Buyer pays all fees or you can send as a "gift" to avoid fees.

Please PM me with any questions or if you want to buy something. If you only post to the thread, I may not see it.

Thanks for looking

GI Joe Cobra Night Raven S3P - $70 (SOLD)
  • Plane is good condition, no cracks from what I see
  • Landing gears work
  • Stickers appear all intact and fully adhered
  • I'm not sure if this is all the pieces missing, but these ones I know for sure are missing - 1/2 of the detachable missile pods, 2/4 removable missiles, piggy back jet, cockpit seats, Strato-Viper pilot

GI Joe Hovercraft (Killer W.H.A.L.E.) - $85 (SOLD)

• The hull is in decent shape - this is a small crack (pictured below)
  • Launch sled feature and gear box that spins the propellers still work
  • The directional vanes/propellers are not in the best shape, some of the parts are broken
  • One of the small clips on one missile launcher is broke
  • Stickers appear all intact and fully adhered
  • I'm not sure if this is all the pieces missing, but these ones I know for sure are - 4/14 pieces of the propeller/directional vanes, launch sled shield, 3/8 missiles, 2/4 wheels ( found two more barrels not pictured... so four total)

Miscellaneous GI Joe stuff
  • Jinx figure - $7
  • Unknown figure - tell me who he is and I'll give you a price
  • Action figure pieces (Zartan pads (SOLD) , Snow Job, Storm Shadow weapons (SOLD), uzi (SOLD) and others) - $1 each
  • Dragonfly missiles/bombs - $1 each
  • Dragonfly landing skid - $8
  • Dragonfly nose gun - $2
  • Action card pack - $5
  • SHARC Tooth sub - $2

M.U.S.C.L.E. men
  • Sets - $35 each (SOLD)
  • Individual figures - $2 each (SOLD)
  • Poster (does have wear)- $35 SOLD

He-Man, Masters of the Universe
  • Battle Ram missile - $2 each
  • Skeletor (I think he's complete) -$25
  • Ram Man (I think he's complete) - $8 SOLD
  • Tri Klops - $7
  • Zodac - $8
  • Man-E-Faces - $4 SOLD
  • Man-At-Arms - $8
  • Merman - $5
  • Trap Jaw (I did find the gun arm attachment, not pictured) - $8
  • He-Man (shield included) - $13 SOLD
  • Faker (soft head) - $16 (SOLD)
  • Beast Man - $6 SOLD
  • Evil-Lyn - $8
  • Stratos - $7 (SOLD)
  • Miscellaneous weapons (as long as they don't belong to something pictured) - $2 each
  • Battle Cat -$15
  • Wind Raider - $9

Point Dread and Talon Fighter - $40 (SOLD)

• Playset complete as far as I know with minor wear

Castle Grayskull - $135 (SOLD)

• Almost complete (only missing ladder and weapons rack as far as I know, check pic for what's included)
  • Includes instructions and mailer
  • Weapons still on sprue (word of the day, it's the plastic thing you break weapons off from!)
  • Everything works

****extra set of stickers pictured not included, please PM for price if interested.

Rambo
  • Figures - $5 each (Rambo and white Ninja SOLD)
  • Weapons - $1 each (Rambo and white Ninja SOLD)
  • Skywolf - $10

M.A.S.K.
  • Gator - $37 SOLD
  • Firefly - $15
  • Condor - $28
  • Vampire (missing one wing) - $7
  • Sleeper compartment roof - $3
  • Random figures - Let me know who they are and I'll give you a price
  • Switchblade propellers (pictured with the loose GI Joe stuff) - $2 each

Visionaries Lancer Cycle (Box and whatever is shown)- $20

Last edited:
Reaction score
original post for records

description: I played with all these toys as a kid. I was a little strange and i often kept a lot of stuff other kids would throw away, boxes, plastic bags, advertisements, etc. I also took pretty good care of my stuff while i played with it. I tried to pair everything up correctly, but i have some lose items (weapons and such, that i'm not sure what they belong to). I have more specific description by some items. What you see pictured is what you get. I'm trying to be as honest and thorough as possible, but i haven't even looked at this stuff for one to two decades so i don't have the keen eye of someone that collects this stuff now. For that reason, please pm me if you have specific questions about an item (if it can't be answered by the posted pics) before you buy. I'll be happy to get you more pics upon request. All sales are final.

shipping: Buyer will pay actual shipping. To save time and money, i'll give you an estimate in shipping that will be slightly inflated. After i ship and have confirmed the actually shipping cost, i will refund you any overpayment. In the unlikely event that i underestimated shipping, i'll pm you to the shortfall due.

cost
: I tried to price items at a reasonable price. Let me know if you think something is way off and i'll do some more research.

payment: I take paypal. Buyer pays all fees or you can send as a "gift" to avoid fees.

Please pm me with any questions or if you want to buy something. If you only post to the thread, i may not see it.

thanks for looking

gi joe cobra night raven s3p - $70
  • plane is good condition, no cracks from what i see
  • landing gears work
  • stickers appear all intact and fully adhered
  • i'm not sure if this is all the pieces missing, but these ones i know for sure are missing - 1/2 of the detachable missile pods, 2/4 removable missiles, piggy back jet, cockpit seats, strato-viper pilot

gi joe hovercraft (killer w.h.a.l.e.) - $85

• the hull is in decent shape - this is a small crack (pictured below)
  • launch sled feature and gear box that spins the propellers still work
  • the directional vanes/propellers are not in the best shape, some of the parts are broken
  • one of the small clips on one missile launcher is broke
  • stickers appear all intact and fully adhered
  • i'm not sure if this is all the pieces missing, but these ones i know for sure are - 4/14 pieces of the propeller/directional vanes, launch sled shield, 3/8 missiles, 2/4 wheels ( found two more barrels not pictured... So four total)

miscellaneous gi joe stuff
  • jinx figure - $7
  • unknown figure - tell me who he is and i'll give you a price
  • action figure pieces (zartan, snow job, storm shadow and others) - $1 each
  • dragonfly missiles/bombs - $1 each
  • dragonfly landing skid - $8
  • dragonfly nose gun - $2
  • action card pack - $5
  • sharc tooth sub - $2

m.u.s.c.l.e. Men
  • sets - $35 each
  • individual figures - $2 each
  • poster (does have wear)- $35

he-man, masters of the universe
  • battle ram missile - $2 each
  • skeletor (i think he's complete) -$25
  • ram man (i think he's complete) - $8
  • tri klops - $7
  • zodac - $8
  • man-e-faces - $4
  • man-at-arms - $8
  • merman - $5
  • trap jaw (i did find the gun arm attachment, not pictured) - $8
  • he-man (shield included) - $13
  • faker (soft head) - $16
  • beast man - $6
  • evil-lyn - $8
  • stratos - $7
  • miscellaneous weapons (as long as they don't belong to something pictured) - $2 each
  • battle cat -$15
  • wind raider - $9

point dread and talon fighter - $40

• playset complete as far as i know with minor wear

castle grayskull - $125

• almost complete (only missing ladder and weapons rack as far as i know, check pic for what's included)
  • includes instructions and mailer
  • extra set of unused stickers and weapons still on sprue (word of the day, it's the plastic thing you break weapons off from!)

• everything works

rambo
  • figures - $5 each
  • weapons - $1 each
  • skywolf - $10

m.a.s.k.
  • gator - $37
  • firefly - $15
  • condor - $28
  • vampire (missing one wing) - $7
  • sleeper compartment roof - $3
  • random figures - let me know who they are and i'll give you a price
  • switchblade propellers (pictured with the loose gi joe stuff - $2 each

visionaries lancer cycle (box and whatever is shown)- $20

Reaction score
The other Joe figure is Fast Draw. The backpack with hoses goes with him. Also needs a second white handgrip piece, blue hose to connect from his mask to the backpack & 2 white missiles.

Reaction score
Hi there, interested in the muscles sets x3 and the Rambo figures (x4) and accessories. Possibly interested in point dread as well... Can you work with me on price if picking up the listed items? Thanks for your time.