FS: MR Y-wing, efx Millennium Falcon and much more.

Reaction score
I am looking to move a couple of things below is the info for each item. Buyer pays shipping and any PayPal fees on top of the price listed. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

caleb

MR Y-wing - sold $3600.00

Up for sale is a rare Master Replicas Y-wing. These are becoming more and more difficult to find and rarely come up for sale anymore. This piece is complete with no flaws on the y-wing and includes all the extra pieces too. The 2 plaques and Death Star turret. It has all paperwork including coa. Original shipping and packing material included. There is some scratches on the acrylic rod of the y-wing base, but the glass base has no issues. These scratches are very hard to see and really can’t be seen when the y-wing is in place. Otherwise, everything is sold as-is. I do have a base and an acrylic case if interested.

$4000.00

MR Wedge Antilles scaled helmet

Up for sale is a rare scaled Master Replicas Red 2 Wedge Antilles scaled Helmet. No issues with the piece. Sold as-is and sale is just for the helmet. Will be packed well and is a great addition to any collection.

$80.00

Efx Millennium Falcon

Up for sale is the efx millennium falcon. Was opened and displayed for a short period. I am the original owner and everything is included with all paperwork and shipping boxes. It is a really cool piece and is a great addition for anyone’s collection. It is becoming hard to find and most places are sold out. Lights function perfectly and no other flaws noted on exam.

$600.00

Red 2 X-wing Bandai

Professionally built, painted and lit Bandai 1/48 xwing. Modeled after Red 2 with some variations. Beautiful piece that is a awesome addition to your collection. All lights work perfect and really add to the effect. Plaque is included as well as power cord and base. The laser cannons do come off so it can be shipped safely and will be packed securely.

$400.00

XS Stock Light Freighter Kit

Resin model kit of the XS stock light freighter from the video game Old Republic. Original design for YT series including the millennium falcon. Model is 14”L x 12” W. It is an unbuilt kit you have to assemble. The picture of the built model is an example of what the kit builds into. Base not included. This is not a recast and I was able to obtain one of the first kits from the initial run from the new owner of the original masters.

$265.00

T-16 Skyhopper Kit

This is a brand new unbuilt t-16 skyhopper kit from Timeslip. Not many of these were made and are getting difficult to find. I purchased this one and has been sitting in the box since. I bought an already built one and so have no need for this one. This sale is for the unbuilt kit only. The picture of the built model is just reference.

$265.00

McQuarrie A-wing Kit

Partially built McQuarrie A-wing kit from Richard Long. Very difficult to find. This was partially built for a commission build and then didn’t work out. Includes all the pieces.

$255.00

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you, Vega. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the slave I.