FS: Movie posters, exclusives, and more...

Reaction score
Description: Almost all posters were never displayed (I think the only ones I ever displayed were the mosaics) (non-Star Wars movie posters came from theaters and may have been displayed at the theater).

Shipping: I have some shipping tubes, but they will be first come first serve. If a tube needs to be purchased for shipping, that will be included in the shipping cost. If you buy more than one poster, I'll try to fit them all in one tube. I only charge actual shipping.

Cost: Prices are as listed. I tried to list them at very reasonable prices, but PM me if you think something is too high and I'll consider your offer.

Payment: I take paypal. Buyer pays all fees or you can send as a "gift" to avoid fees.

Please PM me with any questions or if you want to buy something. Please do not post to the thread only as I may not see it.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1058006/

Thanks for looking

Official The Phantom Menace teaser movie poster (40"X27") - $20

Official The Phantom Menace one sheet movie poster (40"X27") - $12

Official Attack of the Clones one sheet movie poster (40"X27") - $50

Official Revenge of the Sith double sided movie poster, can backlight like the theaters do (40"X27") - $30

Official A New Hope Special Edition one sheet movie poster (40"X27") - $25

Official The Empire Strikes Back Special Edition one sheet movie poster (40"X27") - $25

Official Return of the Jedi Special Edition one sheet movie poster (40"X27") - $25

Official Hugo double sided movie poster, can backlight like the theaters do (40"X27") - $15

Official The Adventures of Tintin double sided movie poster, can backlight like the theaters do (40"X27") - $10

Official War of the Worlds double sided movie poster, can backlight like the theaters do (40"X27") - $10

The Phantom Menace video release poster (40"X27") - $5

The Phantom Menace Pepsi can collection poster (40"X27") - $12

The Phantom Menace space battle poster (36"X24") - $3

Jedi vs. Sith poster (36"X24") - $5

Saga action figure poster (18"X23") - $5

ATOC Lego Speeder Chase poster, pictures on both sides
(19"X26") - $5

ATOC Republic Drop Ship poster, pictures on both sides (19"X26") - $5

Celebration III exclusive montage poster (24"X36") - $15 (SOLD)

Celebration III exclusive Duel poster (36"X24") - $15

Vader mosaics poster (24"X36") - $10

Yoda mosaics poster (24"X36") - $10

Last edited: