FS: misc. items $5 each Hasbro, Unleashed, Galoob, Star Cases, etc.

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking to thin the herd a bit, so I have the following odds and ends all up for sale. Asking price is $5 each item. All single-carded figures include star case as shown. Buy multiples and save (PM me your offer if interested). Contact me for more detailed descriptions/photos on actual condition but in general I would describe these as all having minor-to-average shelf wear. Shipping + Delivery Confirmation is NOT included but if I overcharge in my estimate I will refund you every penny. :) Paypal only (Gift status or add 4%).

Thanks for looking! :)

Update 9/15:
Added photos for a few misc. items (Simpsons Stephen Hawking; 4 different Clerks figures) and the imported Koto 3D magnet for the MagnaGuard

Also offering up some used Star Cases, used once each. These are the more recent ones that fit just about every figure; the nice cases with Star Wars logo on the back.
Asking $5 for a set of 3 (I have 6 sets of 3 available):

Also asking $5 for this used set of 3 ROTS-specific cases:

Update 9/12:
Silver Artoo, Celebration Padme, and Secret Ceremony Padme SOLD; pics deleted

Update 9/20:
Vintage 12" Threepio, Simpsons Stephen Hawking, Koto MagnaGuard Magnet SOLD; pics deleted

Rebuild Vader SOLD; pic deleted

Last edited:
Reaction score
These items are also pending:
all of the 25th anniversary twinpacks
Holographic Leia
500th Vader
Vintage Clone Wars Anakin
OTC Padme Celebration
ROTS Rebuild Vader

Reaction score
Unleashed Anakin, Unleashed Obi-Wan, Unleashed Vader, and Unleashed Emperor/Yoda all Pending

Last edited:
Reaction score
Unleashed Anakin, Unleashed Obi-Wan, Unleashed Vader, and Unleashed Emperor/Yoda SOLD; photos deleted from original post

Reaction score
Wow! 10 bumps in 4 days, that's impressive!!!
Um, ok...glad you are easily impressed...but thanks for the free "bump." :grin:

Please refrain from excessive thread bumping. Simply mark the item as pending and/or sold in your initial post. Thanks.
No problem, I was just taking cues from the way they roll in the Autograph Classifieds. Duly noted. :)

Anyway, these additional items were sold and I deleted the photos from the original post:
25th Anniv Han/Chewie
25th Anniv Luke/Leia
25th Anniv Ben/Vader
500th Vader
Holo Leia

Reaction score
Added photos to original post for a few misc. items (Simpsons Stephen Hawking; 4 different Clerks figures) and the imported Koto 3D magnet for the MagnaGuard

Last edited: