FS: Misc. Hasbro SW items

Reaction score
I have the following for sale:

Paypal accepted and I will pay the fees.

Prices do not include shipping.

I will listen and reply to all offers, please let me know!!!

TAC Stormtrooper MOC $5
TAC Hunt for Grevious BattlePack (5 clone version) $25

Saga 2 Scorch MOC $8
Mail-Away Captain Rex in sealed mailer box $6
OTC TIE Fighter MISB $20

Action Fleet Slave I MISB (C 8.5 box, small dings in window plastic) $15
Action Fleet Red 5 X-Wing MISB (C 8.5 box ) $15
Comic Pack Tales #22 Clone Commando and Super Battle Droid MOSC $18 price drop!
Saga 1 Blue Card ROTJ Endor Rebel Soldier 2002 #33 (light skin, brown hair w/goatee) MOC $3
TPM Electronic Naboo N-1 Fighter (Ep. 1, older issue) MISB $18

Hasbro Action collection 100th figure 12" Luke Skywalker MISB, window and box are in fantastic shape! $25

Thanks!

my feedback: gumbo Feedback Thread

Last edited:
Reaction score
Payment has been sent Gumbo-thanks again for Pre Cy Grevious!

Reaction score
Ordered/paid for the modern early bird figure set on Dec 2. Never received item. about 3 weeks ago, he wrote and said that he didn't realize I had already paid with Paypal and would ship it out. I have written him since then 2x and no response.

Reaction score
"gumbo has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ordered/paid for the modern early bird figure set on Dec 2. Never received item. about 3 weeks ago, he wrote and said that he didn't realize I had already paid with Paypal and would ship it out. I have written him since then 2x and no response.
Sorry for the delay and the non-responses. The USPS has been having several problems in getting shipments out of the North Houston station. I finally was able to get to the office due to my family being sick and they told me that I had not packaged the item correctly but did not try to contact me even though I had left my contact info at the station.
Long story short, I am issuing a full refund AND descending the item. I have not been into my PM box but I will clear it out and respond to you as well. I hope this starts as making amends, thanks!

Reaction score
In response to my previous post:
Today I received the early bird kit I purchased. It was very well packed and the kit and figures were in mint condition inside. Gumbo even included some extras as an apology for the delay. I am very very happy with my figures and just happy that we were able to work this out.
Thanks again Gumbo - al

Reaction score
One week later... I really tried to resolve this privately, but I'm at the end of my rope.

Let me start by saying this was only a 1:1 figure trade with a few odds and ends tossed in, so it's not that big of a deal in the cosmic scale of things. However, we agreed to the trade in late December, and I immediately shipped on my end. I confirmed delivery with Gumbo in January. Initial follow-up communication was good, and I was reassured the items would be sent immediately. Last contact was on February 8th. Since then, no replies to numerous phone calls, texts, or PMs.

I understand life can get hectic, and again, it's a small trade. But on the other hand, dropping a padded mailer off at the post office shouldn't be that big of a deal, either. C'mon Gumbo, let's finish this one. Thanks.

Reaction score
I received my items today, and Gumbo went above and beyond by throwing in a couple of additional figures I had expressed interest in earlier. Thanks again Gumbo for following through -- Greatly appreciated!