FS: LOTS of vintage MOC for sale

dmo

Reaction score
Bump.

dmo, have you gotten back to him to let him know when you're not interested in past figures? He has apparently sent you images before of other figures several times, and you never let him know that you weren't interested, you instead never replied and it seems he just got tired of dealing with that. I personally wouldn't just refuse to respond to you like that, but he's a grown man, and he's free to do as he feels is appropriate; he doesn't want to take the time to send images to someone who doesn't think enough of him to let him know that they're not interested. I'm sorry. Maybe try sending another request and try to rectify that if you feel the figure is worth it, or if you feel the experience is necessary in some other way.
There must be some mistake. I've never heard anything from your father (ever) nor have I contacted him in the past. I've only inquired about one figure (Han Solo) via this post. He's never sent me any PM's on RebelScum and he's never replied to my personal email address that I left. I'm not sure what the confusion is.

Reaction score
Hey there, I saw you bumped. I had written you re: han 21 back esb, but you said you were holding off due to personal matters. Please advise. I still want the han...

Thanks!

Hope all is well~Roger

Reaction score
There must be some mistake. I've never heard anything from your father (ever) nor have I contacted him in the past. I've only inquired about one figure (Han Solo) via this post. He's never sent me any PM's on RebelScum and he's never replied to my personal email address that I left. I'm not sure what the confusion is.
Well he must have had you confused with another user then. Sorry about the confusion. I'll have him get back to you.

Reaction score
Hey there, I saw you bumped. I had written you re: han 21 back esb, but you said you were holding off due to personal matters. Please advise. I still want the han...

Thanks!

Hope all is well~Roger
I'll let him know right now. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hello again! Still waiting for Han 21 back original fig... Sent email, again...