FS: LOTS of vintage MOC for sale

Reaction score
FS: vintage C-3PO MOC ESB 41 back for sale

Nicholas is selling his modern POTF 2 figures and select vehicles here -

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1114416/#post19477863

And here's his list of random non-Star-Wars items -

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1115370/#post19497435

NO WORK ON SUNDAY!!! : )

If you are interested in anything for sale, please send your e-mail address via pm, so that we can keep the RS inbox as clear as possible. Please include the names of the figures you're interested in, in the title of the pm. Thank you!

Hello everyone. I am a long time member of He-man.org, and I have a feedback of 100 (100% positive, mostly for selling) on e-bay, but I'm not sure of the exact specifications for this site on including links to e-bay. I know auctions are not allowed, but I'm not sure if a link to my feedback is also prohibited or not. Any info on that would be greatly appreciated. He-man.org member Lemure77 (not sure of his username on this site) pointed me to rebelscum. Here's a link to my .org profile page - http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/member.php?26556-nicholighkun

I'm here on behalf of my dad. He's selling his vintage Star Wars collection. The prices are highly researched and pretty much set. He's told me that he isn't interested in haggling. Paypal only for payment. If you are not comfortable paying as a gift, then please add 4% to cover the PP fees. We want to sidestep E-bay because their cut is just too much with high dollar items like this, and every penny counts in this scenario. Shipping: We will ship only to US addresses. Shipping will be exact. Please send your entire name and address via pm if you would like shipping info. If you only send your zip code then I will NOT be able to get you a shipping estimate. usps doesn't factor in a few variables for estimates, namely insurance, so please have all of your info in the pm.

Legend:
Card: SW = Star Wars / ESB = Empire Strikes Back / ROTJ = Return of the Jedi
Character name followed by variant info if available i.e. big head Han, special give away bursts etc.
Number of figures on back
PS = with price sticker
NPS = No price sticker
UP = un-punched (will be punched unless it is marked with UP)
ES = Edge scuffing (description)
FS = Front of card scuffing (description)
BS = Back of card scuffing (description)
V = Veining (description)
LW = Loose weapon i.e. the tape has deteriorated and the weapon is loose in the bubble. Weapons will be taped securely, or in figures hand if not labeled LW.
BD = bubble damage (description)
LY = Light yellowing of bubble
MY = Medium yellowing
HY = Heavy Yellowing

EMPIRE STRIKES BACK CARDS

C-3PO / 41 / PS $3.49 / BD - Top cracked / Price = $125.00

Below are some images of the crack in the bubble. (A is after having pulled the plastic up, so that the right side portion of the crack is visible, (B is what it looks like in its normal state, and (C is its normal state from a front view.

NO WORK ON SUNDAY!!! : )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi There. Welcome to Rebelscum

Posting some pics and posting outside the US would help your sales. Just some friendly advice Good Luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
WOW so much interest already!! 3 requests for pics in just minutes of these being posted. That's very good news. I've updated the opening post to include the following "The first person to ask about a figure has dibs until they pass on the figure, but if you ask, then you have 2 days after I send pictures (if you request them) before your spot is forfeited. I may extend the dibs time alotment eventually. This is a all being worked out as we speak, so bear with me."

Reaction score
New edit to Opening Post:

ATTENTION: PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS BY PM, THIS CUTS DOWN ON THE AMOUNT OF WORK DRAMATICALLY. Rather than having to upload to PB I can just have my dad send me the pics via e-mail and then forward to you. Thank you!

another new edit:

NO MORE DIBS: Dibs is proving to be way too much to keep up with between getting picture requests to my dad, sending them out, making a dibs list. From now on, the first person to pay gets the item. Those who have made requests before 4:55 pm EST will still be in the dibs list, but after those dibs have expired, the items will be first come first serve.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you have requested pictures and not recieved them, please let me know via pm and please include your email address along with the figures you are interested in seeing. The pictures via photobucket cannot me zoomed in, but the ones sent via email can be. These are very high res and zooming makes all the difference with these.

Reaction score
WOW..
i bought on saturday and got my items today cross country

very happy great seller!! thank you bud !

Reaction score
I received my item from Nicholas also. A quality transaction, wouldn't hesitate fellas...

Reaction score
Lots of stuff still available. Along with the two responses in this thread there have been several other satisfied customers, and one shipping damage case (thank God for insurance). It would be great if anyone who has purchased from us to respond to help other buyers see that we are legit. Thanks once again for looking, and have a great day!!!

Reaction score
Just bumping this thread again. Thanks to all who have bought from us, and if you have yet to do so, please post here so that others can see that we are legit. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hey guys, just bumping this old girl again. Thanks for those who took a chance and bought from us, and a big shout out to those who did so and took the time to respond here, to let others know that we are legit. We really appreciate that.

Reaction score
Bump!! Don't forget your email address for my dad to send the pictures to! Thanks again guys!

Reaction score
Giving this thread a BUMP ;)

Nicholas, please let me know whether these four Vintage Star Wars EMPIRE STRIKES BACK carded figures are still available from your listing :

Legend:
Card: SW = Star Wars / ESB = Empire Strikes Back / ROTJ = Return of the Jedi
Character name followed by variant info if available i.e. big head Han, special give away bursts etc.

EMPIRE STRIKES BACK CARDS
C-3PO / 41 / PS $3.49 / BD - Top cracked / Price = $285.00
C-3POESB_zps9df9543a.jpg Photo by nicholigh | Photobucket

Darth Vader / 41 / PS $3.49 / Price = $225.00

Rebel Commander / 41 / PS $3.49 / BD - small indent on top left side from factory / Price = $120.00

Star Destroyer Commander / 41 / PS $2.94 / BD - dent in upper left side corner / Price = $125.00
I've seen your Photobucket Album, and can only see the ESB carded C-3PO, but not Darth Vader, Star Destroyer Commander and Rebel Commander.

As I'm still in the process of clearing my PM in this forum, please send me an e-mail directly to : sith_overlord2001@yahoo.com and we will carry on from there. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
No and I will resend my 2nd e-mail to him now, immediately after this post.

Please inform him of my sincere interest to purchase the TESB 41 carded Darth Vader MOC figure.

Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just wanted to bump this thread. My dad doesn't really understand forum etiquette, so his attempts to bump this have resulted in the seemingly senseless posts above. It's my fault for not taking the proper time to explain the process, and the etiquette. I want to remove the posts above, but the edit button is not available. Can anyone help me to understand why? Thanks!!