FS: Loose Complete Figures

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have some loose complete figures for sale. All are very nice with absolutely nothing repro. I'll never sell anything repro. I'd rather burn it.

Anyways, US shipping is free. Insurance is optional and will cost extra at actual cost. I'll ship internationally at actual cost. PM me for a quote.

Either regular PayPal + 4% or gift PayPal. PM me with any questions. I'm always open to offers. I have more figures that I'll be adding for sale as soon as I can. PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Alex

---------------

Luke Stormtrooper - Great paint and solid joints. He's not minty Hoth snow white, but very nice and white nonetheless. There are a few little paint rubs on his hair. Includes coin. He has his correct black blaster. My buddy Marty AKA JediMarty met up with me at a local show and helped me match him up with the correct blaster from my weapons stash. Marty is much more well versed in blaster variations than I. Rest assured it's the correct blaster.

$275

* Updated with new photos showing the correct blaster out of the three I have (thanks Marty and Mike).

---------------

Luke Poncho - Great paint and solid joints. No notable paint wear. Includes coin.

$150

---------------

Han Carbonite - Great paint and solid joints. No notable paint wear. No coin included.

$135

---------------

Sand People Hollow Cheeks - Great paint and solid joints. Only notable paint wear is a little spot on the top of his left hand. Otherwise a sweet figure.

$135 - SOLD

---------------

R2-D2 Pop Up - Great paint and solid joints. The sticker has yellowed some. No notable paint wear. No coin included.

$325 - SOLD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the post Mike. I see what you're talking about.

Here's the three black blasters Marty helped me sort out. They all passed the flashlight test for being opaque. I'd be happy to include any one of the three with Luke.

Alex