FS: Jerry Vanderstelt "The Hopeful" Canvas Edition #21

Reaction score
I have the absolutely gorgeous Vanderstelt "THE HOPEFUL" canvas edition for sale.

This is currently posted on ACME for $400 ...

I am offering this @ $300 SHIPPED rolled USPS PRIORITY to US ONLY for a limited time. Need to move quickly.

#21 and signed

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did you keep one of these for yourself Beek, or was this your only one?

The reason I am asking, I was wondering if you have had one mounted? What was your experience, where did you have it done and how much did it cost? Thanks.

Reaction score
Did you keep one of these for yourself Beek, or was this your only one?

The reason I am asking, I was wondering if you have had one mounted? What was your experience, where did you have it done and how much did it cost? Thanks.
Only one IJ ...

Still rolled, never gallery wrapped. I was not happy with a local framing place that wrapped another piece years ago.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Reaction score
Okay.

$250 SHIPPED.

That is $150 OFF folks, for a stunning piece of artwork ON CANVAS. The paper version sells for $200 consistently.

PM me if interested in this stellar deal.

Reaction score
People, you're ridiculous not to add this amazing piece to your collection for this price. Beeks, unless you have an emergency vet bill or something...honestly, you may as well keep it or put in on the 'bay for $350...

I have $500 invested into mine. $300 pre-order; $100 for someone to pick it up from the Con & ship it; $100 to stretch & frame it.

Reaction score
People, you're ridiculous not to add this amazing piece to your collection for this price. Beeks, unless you have an emergency vet bill or something...honestly, you may as well keep it or put in on the 'bay for $350...

I have $500 invested into mine. $300 pre-order; $100 for someone to pick it up from the Con & ship it; $100 to stretch & frame it.
Mister Pickles - It is a head scratcher. For a canvas, folks will NOT find a better deal. I've got some hefty Dental bills coming over the next few months, and moving some stuff to help out.

But since I have not even had a nibble, I dunno.....

Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to hang mine on the wall yet (no room), but I'll try and take a few pixs and post 'em here next week. Maybe folks seeing the piece in-hand, stretched & wrapped will help move yours.

Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to hang mine on the wall yet (no room), but I'll try and take a few pixs and post 'em here next week. Maybe folks seeing the piece in-hand, stretched & wrapped will help move yours.
Where did you get yours stretched/wrapped sir?

Reaction score
Just a local, non-chainstore gallery. I've gotten dozens of pieces done by them over the last 25 years or so. They've always done excellent work. Yeah, I would never go to Michael's or a Hobby Lobby equivalent when high dollar items are involved.

Forgot about the pictures. I knew there was something I forgot to do this weekend...

BTW, are you ever over at Sideshow Freaks board? I think there might be a guy over there looking for one of these. I've PM'ed and pointed him in this direction.