FS: HTF Jedi, Sith & More (TVC, TLC, TBS, Clone Wars)

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm getting rid of nearly all of my 3.75" figures. With the lack of interest from Hasbro, I too have begun to lose interest in the line. It's a sad, sad day. All figures are loose, unless otherwise noted. They will come with all of their normal accessories (weapons, etc...) unless otherwise noted. They do not come with stands or coins or anything. I don't have the time nor the interest to haggle over prices. If you feel like buying a number of figures though, I could be open to offers.

All prices are not including shipping. I ship with USPS and use the cheapest shipping I can with tracking, which is usually first class if you're ordering singles. For both of our sakes, I only accept paypal as a form of payment. You can either pay me as a gift, or you can pay the fees. Either way, I will make sure you get the figures you pay for. If you would like to do business, please let me know.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Porkins was a little young for geonosis. I have what you listed but will keep my eyes open in case you put any additional items up for sale. Good luck!