FS/FT: Target Geonosis Set, $95 shipped

Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
2,875
Reaction score
0
Re: FS/FT: Target Geonosis Set & Dark Trooper P3 Set

Bump! Dark Trooper Phase 3 complete set added!
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
2,875
Reaction score
0
Re: FS/FT: Target Geonosis Set & Dark Trooper P3 Set

bumping it up!
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
2,875
Reaction score
0
Re: FS/FT: Target Geonosis Set & Dark Trooper P3 Set

bumping it up on 6/24!
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
2,875
Reaction score
0
Re: FS/FT: Target Geonosis Set & Dark Trooper P3 Set

bumping it up, only 1 set of each left!
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
2,875
Reaction score
0
Re: FS/FT: Target Geonosis Set & Dark Trooper P3 Set

bumpity bump bump, anyone?
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
2,875
Reaction score
0
Re: FS/FT: Target Geonosis Set & Dark Trooper P3 Set

bumping this up, help me get some comic-con money!: )
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
2,875
Reaction score
0
Re: FS: SDCC 2010 Stuff, Geonosis & Dark Trooper Set

updated w/ SDCC open offers!
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,983
Reaction score
0
Re: FS: SDCC 2010 Stuff, Geonosis & Dark Trooper Set

Looking for just Darth Maul from that CP, if someone only wants Owen, then skytreader can pick one up and we split it.
 
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
3,529
Reaction score
0
Location
Kinderhook, NY
Re: FS: SDCC 2010 Stuff, Geonosis & Dark Trooper Set

Rossk said:
Looking for just Darth Maul from that CP, if someone only wants Owen, then skytreader can pick one up and we split it.
I'd be willing to split the pack with you, depending on what skytreader's price is.
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,983
Reaction score
0
Re: FS: SDCC 2010 Stuff, Geonosis & Dark Trooper Set

Well I'm waiting for skytreaders reply, I offered $10 for maul, he said no. I'll wait for what price he wants.
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
2,875
Reaction score
0
Re: FS: SDCC 2010 Stuff, Geonosis & Dark Trooper Set

Rossk said:
Well I'm waiting for skytreaders reply, I offered $10 for maul, he said no. I'll wait for what price he wants.
I'm taking offers, but will not set prices since it's dependent on things like line length and what I have going on at that moment. Don't underestimate the power of the line lengths, the ability to get you an exclusive is insignificant next to the power of the con.
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,983
Reaction score
0
Re: FS: SDCC 2010 Stuff, Geonosis & Dark Trooper Set

Well king_d if we split the comic pack, how much you willing to pay for owen?
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,983
Reaction score
0
Re: FS: Geonosis & Dark Trooper Set

Why'd he take down the SDCC?
 
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
3,529
Reaction score
0
Location
Kinderhook, NY
Re: FS: SDCC 2010 Stuff, Geonosis & Dark Trooper Set

skytreader said:
Rossk said:
Well I'm waiting for skytreaders reply, I offered $10 for maul, he said no. I'll wait for what price he wants.
I'm taking offers, but will not set prices since it's dependent on things like line length and what I have going on at that moment. Don't underestimate the power of the line lengths, the ability to get you an exclusive is insignificant next to the power of the con.
LMAO, so much for the "good spirit of the community", eh skytreader? No worries Rossk, I'll pick one up from HTS.com and split the actual cost with you. Some scummers are more greedy than others...
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
2,875
Reaction score
0
Re: FS: SDCC 2010 Stuff, Geonosis & Dark Trooper Set

It was taken down by the mod. I didn't have it in hand when making the post.

I now have an extra in hand and it's posted on my trades list.
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
2,875
Reaction score
0
Re: FS: SDCC 2010 Stuff, Geonosis & Dark Trooper Set

bumping up, still for sale!
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
2,875
Reaction score
0
Re: FS: SDCC 2010 Stuff, Geonosis & Dark Trooper Set

Perhaps an exercise in futility, but bumping it up once more! :p
 
Top