FS/FT: MOC's, Cardbacks (US and Foreign), and Proof cards

Reaction score
updated sold items ( loose figures, etc). Also added pictures of the die cast Snowspeeder , and Tri-Logo FX-7 MOC

Reaction score
Hi again Adam, your inbox is full my friend as trying to send a PM. Thank you.

Reaction score
Pm sent regarding MIB B Wing Fighter & best IG88 Trilogo cardback! :grin:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Updated sold / prices. B-wing and some cardbacks sold, R2 Canadian pending sold/traded , if you have something foreign and/or hard to find that you want to trade / sell , please let me know I'm always up for wheeling and dealing. Thanks to all that have bought / traded with me thus far! :grin:

Reaction score
Update : added the Leia Boushh Canadian 65a MOC. Also a few items ( Emperor MOC , Yoda 48B back AFA , and Luke Farmboy AFA) are pending a trade , so I added that note on each piece. I have a 2-3 things to add hopefully Sunday, one being a Lanspeeder die cast Canadian MOC….

Reaction score
Updated sold /traded. Added the Canadian die cast Landspeeder. Don't be afraid to make me an offer, worst that can happen is I counter with an offer.

Reaction score
Thanks again to all for the mind blowing offers!!! R2 32B Canadian has shipped….to good collector / trader in UK! Thread is mostly updated, I have some more cardbacks to list, and 1-2 more MOC. Selling more then I'm buying now, as it should be!

Reaction score
Updated the cardbacks with new items, pictures and updates on prices and sold pieces.

Reaction score
some coins sold, updated cardbacks available , and hope to add 1-2 more diecast MOC/ MISB soon

Reaction score
Added the 47B Tie-pilot , pictures should be up and working. If not, message me and I'll get you pictures

Reaction score
bump again. Some of these pieces will be on ebay in early 2020 , as they are stagnating here. Time to repaint the walls....., make me a good offer