FS/FT: MOC's, Cardbacks (US and Foreign), and Proof cards

Reaction score
Han 12B Reseal sold.... to a happy buyer. Added some Tri-Logo MOC ,and a B-wing NMIB . I'm currently unable to upload photos here for some odd reason, but that should be resolved here shortly. I have pictures of everything, so just message me if you want specific pictures of anything.

Reaction score
Hi Ryan,

Please clean out your incoming / sent message box. I've tried to message you off/on the last two weeks, but your box is full. When you write the next time, please send me your email address as it seems your / my inbox is getting towards our maximum quota of allowed stored messages.

I've added several things in the last week, MOC , Micro items. Please take a new look at my thread for new additions. I'll probably be adding some die cast MOC / MISB here soon. Also some MISB nice Micro playlets…. soon, just have to take good pictures and post.

Reaction score
happy Labor day weekend , I'm working on getting my diecast MOC/MISB pictured/priced. Added some things over the last few weeks

Reaction score
updated, sold off a handful of carded figures. I'm going to add some more cardbacks on 10/1, stay tuned.

Reaction score
Happy New Year bump!!

Added Han Hoth Tri-logo, diecast Y-wing MISB , and loose figures.

Reaction score
Hi Adam!
Your inbox is full. Im looking for pictures of all your loose complete/uncomplete figures. Pls send me a PM

Reaction score
Payment sent Adam, address in the PayPal note. Your in box is full so can you message me? Cheers Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
PM sent but I think your inbox is full as not showing up sent my end.

Reaction score
4 days from US to UK!!!! Record time and perfectly packed. Great items. Thank you kindly Adam. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
How is Casanova still available?
That action figure is a real Ham-bone!! The thing with Casanova was that he didn't know how to cook very well. Just think how many more ladies he would have gotten, if he would have spent some time refining his cooking skills .... but I digress.

Just added some more cardbacks. I'lll be adding some more diecast here soon

Reaction score
Sent another message Adam. Ready to pay for Bossk. Will pay PayPal FF so let’s get this deal done!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Updated items, I hope to finally get some of my die cast vehicles listed on here maybe Saturday night, stay tuned.

Reaction score
Added pictures of the diecast X-wing run / group and individual shots. I'll be adding a few more diecast this week

Reaction score
Added the AFA Luke Farmboy, Takara wind-up R2D2 , and I'm updating the cardbacks . I have 1-2 more die cast to list

Reaction score
Adam_L has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Last edited:
Reaction score
POTF Yoda traded off. Updated the cardbacks, I have a B-wing Pilot POTF card back with bubble attached to list , and a few other things, maybe I'll get to it Sunday

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Adam, you have to clear up some space in order to receive private messages.... Best regards....

Reaction score
I added some more cardbacks and the ERG Canadian MOC recently , some cardbacks are pending sold , but I'll update that in the next few days.

Thanks again to llseeker and twilek10 for the purchases!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Three diecast X-wings traded off, but I still have three more left. Just added Yoda 48b - back. Updated some prices , happy New years '19 !!!!