FS/FT: MOC's, Cardbacks (US and Foreign), and Proof cards

Reaction score
Adam, can you please clear some PM's from.your inbox so I can send you my address......thankyou

Reaction score
obi does not equal obo (or best offer). The artificial intelligence / spell checker here on RS thinks Obi is more important then OBO ;) Happy Holidays and Peace on Earth everyone (even to those toy dealers), this joyous crisp and chilly fall/winter season! feliz navidad

Reaction score
updates on pending item, MOC added , if anyone has any vintage cardbacks they want to trade towards anything you see here, please PM me. FYI, I don't really collect Luke Bespin any longer, info. pertaining to LB will get redirected towards other interested parties I know. Thanks!

Reaction score
added the 45B German AT-AT Driver, please ask all questions in regards to it. It may be real, it may be TT. I don't have the full story on its history, other then I've owned it now for almost 3 years, and a German collector owned it before me (I can pass on his name to anyone inquiring).

Reaction score
bump for some new cardbacks added, and display. Will add 1-2 carded figs here soon

Reaction score
pre-C7 bump. I can bring any of this to C7, and I will be listing a few more MOC's in the next day… please stay tuned on listing update. I have other items I can also bring to C7 such as loose Micro or 3 3/4" figures.

Reaction score
updated items sold. I also have a 1982 Micro Collection Millennium Falcon Proof sheet, that I'm willing to trade for the right piece (I can get pictures later, and I can bring this to C7 if a trade deal is pre-arranged before hand). Please send inquires by messaging me here (and I'll give you my want list).

Reaction score
proof card sold, updated other sold items. Will be adding more MOC in the coming week or so, message me for a updated sales list of what I have