FS:Fire Sale - Most Lines though 40th Anniversary, loose/minty, MOC, MISB, Astromechs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Cannot edit thread title nor thread properly on iOS.

im currently with wifey and new baby @ the hospital. My wife had the baby via cesarean yesterday @ 9:15 AM!

im ready to unload what's listed, so LMK...

Reaction score
Anybody out there? Anyone need anything? I have a TBS 6" Scarif MISB, a TBS 3.75 Walmart ERG, too...

I have not, nor do I currently have, the extra time to update the entire thread. I hope to be able to do that within the next 2-3 days.

LMK what you need...thank you!

Reaction score
Time to bump the thread. I am doing my best to add some new figures tonight/tomorrow, so be on the lookout!

LMK what you need. Thanks for looking!

Reaction score
The Rancor has been sold and is in the mail!

I updated the thread a little, and marked sold items. I will be adding more soon as time permits. Some new figures have been added!

Thank you for looking. LMK what you need...

Reaction score
Some figures recently sold. I just made a small update/edit. More to come soon...

LMK what you need, thanks!

Reaction score
I just updated a few things on page 1. A few things sold, and a couple things are pending.

LMK what you need, thanks!

Reaction score
I just updated the thread a little bit. Time for the second bump of June!

Thank you for taking a look at my thread!

Reaction score
Another bump...

PS - it's mind boggling to find out that nobody needs/wants any of these figures :whistling:

Reaction score
Another bump...

PS - it's mind boggling to find out that nobody needs/wants any of these figures :whistling:
It's not that people don't want them, it's just that you're slightly over-valuing some parts of your collection - the original Black Series X-Wing Luke, for example, despite its rarity, is simply not worth $90, and a simple eBay check confirms this. The "sold listings" filter does not lie.

Reaction score
It's not that people don't want them, it's just that you're slightly over-valuing some parts of your collection - the original Black Series X-Wing Luke, for example, despite its rarity, is simply not worth $90, and a simple eBay check confirms this. The "sold listings" filter does not lie.
Well, in case you're unaware, here are a few things to consider.

1) The letters obo = or best offer, and when someone actually types: "or best reasonable offer", they usually mean it. In this case, I do.
2) There are certain Rules which apply to this site and the Modern Classifieds section in general. All members would do well to abide by them. No one is above the law here...
3) This is not a discussion thread, and you can read the Rule applying to your post below.

- Do not post non-transactional messages in someone else’s thread. If you wish to discuss someone’s asking price, do so in private via PM or email.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=947072

Reaction score
Well, in case you're unaware, here are a few things to consider.

1) The letters obo = or best offer, and when someone actually types: "or best reasonable offer", they usually mean it. In this case, I do.
2) There are certain Rules which apply to this site and the Modern Classifieds section in general. All members would do well to abide by them. No one is above the law here...
3) This is not a discussion thread, and you can read the Rule applying to your post below.

- Do not post non-transactional messages in someone else’s thread. If you wish to discuss someone’s asking price, do so in private via PM or email.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=947072
You're right, PM'd ya ;).

Reaction score
Updated. Major update and edits. Let me know what you need...thanks for looking!

Also, BUMP!

Reaction score
Added a couple new figures, marked 3 as sold, and updated generally.

Oh, and Bump!

Reaction score
6 days later...Bump!

LMK if you need anything you see. Thanks for looking!

Reaction score
4 days later, and here comes a weekend El Bumpo!

Adding and updating more this weekend as time permits. LMK what you need...

Reaction score
10 days later Bump! (still cannot edit the thread title for some reason. Ugh)

Updated, marked sold items, and cleaned up thread overall...

LMK what ya need, thanks!

Reaction score
I still cannot edit/change the thread title for this thread...

Anyhow, I have no clue why and I have not heard from anyone as to how to remedy the situation, so...for now the title remains the same. Even though I want to change it.

Oh, and BUMP!

LMK what you need. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.