FS:Fire Sale - Most Lines though 40th Anniversary, loose/minty, MOC, MISB, Astromechs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Small update/edit made. The sold items have been removed to the bottom of the first post. New items abound, so LMK what you need. Thanks for looking!

Reaction score
3 day bump! I'll be adding some more later on this evening. Check back and LMK what you need...thanks for looking!

Reaction score
Overdue 11 day bump! Plenty left to go around, so LMK what you need...

Thanks for taking a gander!

Reaction score
7 day Bump! Thanks for taking a gander...LMK what you need! First come, first served.

Reaction score
Several things have sold, the thread has been updated. Time for a 4 day BUMP...leaping into the next month!

Reaction score
Several items sold, and everything that has been sold has been moved to the bottom of the first post. There is a ton of great stuff left, so LMK what you need...

Thanks for looking!

Reaction score
Bump, bump, bump! Need to unload what's listed. LMK what you need...

Reaction score
Bump one last time for the month of May! LMK if you see anything you need, thanks!

Reaction score
Bump, if you need anything listed...LMK...

Thanks for taking a gander!

Reaction score
First bump for this month. Updated the first post, and I am ready to clear some space...so LMK what you need! Thanks for looking! :)

Reaction score
Anyone? LMK what you need. I would like to clear this stuff out so I can add more. Time to downsize big time!

Thanks for looking! Now grab something...

Reaction score
replied to the PM. Bump time! LMK what you need, thanks for looking!

BTW - we just found out Monday that it's a girl! So, we'll have two girls and one boy. Excited!

Thanks again, and LMK what you need...ready to clear some space!

Reaction score
First bump of 2017. I just added several loose/mint/complete figures. See the first page and first post, and LMK what you need.

Thanks for looking! The quicker things begin to sell, the quicker I will be motivated to add things. I have many things to add, so...

Reaction score
Just updated the thread and added some NEW pics to the first post/first page. LMK what you need...

Thanks for looking!

Reaction score
I had several pics, but some got deleted somehow. Anyhow, the lovely pics are at the bottom of the first post (page 1).

LMK what you need, thanks!

Reaction score
if you see anything you need, just LMK...

I plan to add more in the coming days. Thanks for looking!

Reaction score
The thread was just updated. LMK what you need...

Thank you for taking a gander!

Reaction score
A few figures sold. Updated thread for the most part...

LMK what you need. Thanks for looking!

Reaction score
I am ready to clear some space here, so LMK what you need! Even if you don't see it listed, I may be unloading mostly everything some time soon... :(

Black Series 6" first series MISB Luke (Pilot) and R2...anyone needing them? LMK...

PS: I cannot edit my thread title for some reason at this point in time, and I hope that gets corrected.

Reaction score
I was finally able to update my thread, and change the title (YAY!).

LMK what you need, and DO keep an eye out...I WILL be adding more to this thread tonight. Some will be high priority wants...

Thanks!

Bump!

Reaction score
Random question. But how do you change the title of the thread? I can only change the title of the post?
Hey man, if you click on "go advanced" (after you go into the editing options) you should be able to edit the thread title. However, I have recently had a problem using that function with Chrome. So, sadly I have had to try alternate browsers, and Edge works for me. Maybe something else will work for you. I dislike Edge myself...

Oh, and a big BUMP!

LMK what you need, thanks for looking!

Reaction score
Time for a quick Bumpsky. I am ready to deal, so LMK what you need.

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.