FS: Every Celebration Medallion (36) + Fett $1600

Reaction score
That's right, folks - every medallion made to date. For those that have put these off until they found a good deal or wanted things to be easy, this is it.

You get:
Set of 12 Celebration IV medallions
Set of 12 Celebration Europe medallions
Set of 12 Celebration Japan medallions
Boba Fett medallion

Price includes worldwide shipping! PayPal accepted.

U.S. buyers - pay with a check or money order and save $50!

Please email me if you're interested. Thanks!

-chris

Reaction score

I really don't know what to think of this listing, but I'm compelled to give it a bump.
-theropod

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
ChrisGeorgoulias said:
That's right, folks - every medallion made to date. For those that have put these off until they found a good deal or wanted things to be easy, this is it.

You get:
Set of 12 Celebration IV medallions
Set of 12 Celebration Europe medallions
Set of 12 Celebration Japan medallions
Boba Fett medallion

Price includes worldwide shipping! PayPal accepted.

U.S. buyers - pay with a check or money order and save $50!

Please email me if you're interested. Thanks!

-chris
I've only got $12, what will that get me? ;-)

Reaction score
these metals go for such high prices. How can a price be set on something that was free? I guess it depends on how bad someone wants them. If you decide to split them up (i know that would be a bad idea) keep me in mind for the CE R2

Reaction score
Re: FS: Every Celebration Medallion (36) + Fett $

amdevil said:
these metals go for such high prices. How can a price be set on something that was free? I guess it depends on how bad someone wants them. If you decide to split them up (i know that would be a bad idea) keep me in mind for the CE R2
I think "complimentary" is a better term to use instead of saying they were just "free." You may find several members posting how much it cost them to be in the position to get these medals for "free."

Also, please refrain from saying something that may compromise a FS thread. Oh, and good luck with the R2!