FS: ESB St. Patrick's Day shirt orders - FINAL DAY

Reaction score
FS: ESB St. Patrick\'s Day shirt orders - FINAL DAY

These shirts are being created for our 3 local clubs in Denver who are marching in the Denver St. Patrick's Day parade. Since they aren't 501st/other club specific I thought I would offer them to anyone else who might be interested. This year we are marching with an ESB Hoth themed float and a majortity of ESB themed costumes to celebrate the 30th year anniversary.

The Denver St. Patrick's parade will also host the Lucasfilm X-Wing as seen in various Star Wars Celebrations and autographed by George Lucas and many others from the cast and crew of the movies, including the most recent signature of Harrison Ford.

Now taking orders!
Order Deadline: February 21, 2010 (so they can be printed and shipped in time for March 12th delivery)

The luck o' the Empire is upon us, in time to celebrate those shamrocks and shenanigans is the Empire Strikes Bagpipes commemorative St. Patrick's Day Parade shirt. Perfect for the pub after a long festive troop.

Shirt type:
Irish Green - Gildan 100% cotton

Price:
$12.00 each (Youth XS-XL - with smaller print)
$12.00 each (Adult S-XL)
$14.00 (2XL, 3XL)
$13.00 (Babydoll S-XL)

Shipping:
USA - $5.00 for every 2 shirts (USPS Priority)
International - $15.00 for every 2 shirts (USPS Priority)
Please contact me for shipping discounts on bulk orders.

Payment:
PayPal to bracklee@hotmail.com

Please include size, quantity, name, and address with your order.

Questions:
PM, email, or in this thread

Reaction score
Re: FS: ESB St. Patrick\'s Day shirts - TAKING ORDERS

An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth.
-theropod

Reaction score
Re: FS: ESB St. Patrick\'s Day shirts - TAKING ORDERS

Today, Sunday Feb. 21 is the final day these shirts will be available to order.

-theropod