FS: Early Bird MEGA kit $3500 obo

Reaction score

Star Wars Early Bird Mega Lot: PENDING
1 Set shown at lower all in SW-A Baggies Sealed with non-DT luke and correct catalog and box with no labels and very crisp. 100% original Instruction sheet.

Should Grade AFA80/85. Tray is uncracked but a little crushed.
Set at top shown in custom case.
Has Repro instructions for display but everything else is 100% original. Figures are Minty and tray has only one pin hole in r2 bin. Box has label and minor tear at flap with all tabs present, but is slightly crushed. Original small catalog shown.
To the right:
AFA Graded SW-A Baggie DT Luke AFA80 with Cert from CIB (Only graded DT Baggie in AFA pop report)
SW-A Baggie Non- DT Luke should grade AFA 80/85
Extra Sealed Foot pegs
Extra NM Small EB Catalog.

A whole lot of EB stuff and all authentic (except one instruction sheet used in display)PENDING

Don't want to seperate, and offers for lot considered first.

Thanks for looking!

SOLD
Hello! I don't really want to part these out if someone just wants a huge lot. I was trying to piece together a lot of the original 12 figures on ROTJ, but don't like the look of ROTJ C3PO and R2 and having to substitute the ESB ones was a last ditch effort to put together a set...

All figures are AFA gradeable except Luke Bespin which has slight color touch at edges (I tried to remove, but would recommend a bit more thorough removal)
Most should grade AFA 80 with some AFA 85 and some AFA 75s.
One Tusken Raider has a cracked bubble but is the hollow cheek variety and should be mint as the figure cannot be removed.
R2 Pop up Saber is probably the worst with warping but good figure.

25 MOCS (Note esb Chewie and C3PO from pic two are my mistake and should not have been included)
Pic 1:
ESB 41 back C3PO C8.5 minor lift upper right corner(factory as some ESB cards didn't always seal well)
ROTJ 65 back Luke Farmboy (red stickers usually leave color transfer so left on) c9
ROTJ 77 Back Jawa c9
ROTJ 77 back Stormtrooper
ESB 41 Back R2 solid dome c9 (minor bubble crush)
ROTJ 65 Back Vader c9
ROTJ 65 Back Ben c9
ROTJ 65 Back Han Clear bubble c8.5
ROTJ 77 Back Leia bubble dings C8.5
ROTJ 77 Back Star Destroyer Commander c9
ROTJ 77 Back Tusken Raider c8.5
ROTJ 65 Back Chewbacca C9

Pic 2:
ESB 41 Back R2 c8.5
ESB 41 Back C3PO c8.5 (removed from offering)
ROTJ 77 Back C3PO c9
ESB 47 Back Chewbacca c8.5(Removed from offering)
ROTJ 77 Back Luke (gunner) Sticker starting to lift some transfer visible c8.5
ROTJ 65 back Darth Vader c8.5
ROTJ 65 Back Han Solo c8+
ROTJ 77 back Tusken Raider c8.5 Hollow cheeks but cracked bubble at top
ROTJ 77 Back Jawa c8.5
ESB 41 Back Star Destroyer Commander C8.5
ROTJ 77 Back Stormtrooper C8.5
ROTJ 77 Back c8

Pic 3:
ESB 47 Back Luke Bespin c8+ but color touch mostly removed. Some idiot used marker and I think I got most of it, mainly on edges
POTF R2 Pop Up Saber c7/8
ESB 41 Back Han Bespin AFA75 (C80 B75 F85)

Please feel free to ask for more pics as these are all in hand. I don't want to spend the money and time to AFA these, but may have to if no interest. I may part out if necessary, but offers for lot considered first.

SOLD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hail Mary on the 25 MOCS for $2850 or will seperate Thursday.

Reaction score
Offers considered on early bird kit items. The last two I had were in worse shape and got AFA80 total grades. As a lot an excellent deal can be had, talk to me.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Gotta agree with Darren here,stop the witch-hunt against Rob. Ive said this loads of times before,Robbie is a good guy who will help anyone-probably the guys who are slating him aswell.To try a tax dodging insinuation though,thats bloody low.Anyway you would only know that if you deal with him,and received parcels from him(so i think im rite in saying hypocrite if thats the case),but i can assure you Rob doesnt do that.Ive dealt with him many times-non AFA,and he is a great guy.Lets stop this crap.Some of u guys have issues-mainly driven by jealousy and hatred IMO,and it needs to be put to bed.

Seriously,get over it-or meet Rob to discuss it in person.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Moderators, this is wayyy off track can we ditch this one (I'm the original poster)....? Please close this thread

Last edited: