FS Display stands Star Wars & others

Reaction score
Heres a list of current toy stands I offer. Prices do not include shipping. Paypal Preferred

These are for the stands only, ships and figures are not for sale.

Deluxe Slave I (Amazon & TRU) stand $35

Hasbro Cloud Car stand $27

V-Wing display stand $30

Jedi Starfighter stand $30

Droid fighter stand $30
T-16 stand $30
large Xwing stand $37 this one holds the PowerFx sized Xwings
Tie Interceptor stand $30
Slave I stand original $25 (does not hold the larger ones)
2010 Snowspeeder Banked $30
2010 Snowspeeder level $30

Stands for the new Disney diecast vehicles
Star Destroyer clear acrylic $15
Snowspeeder clear acrylic $10
B-wing stand $10
Millennium Falcon $15
Slave I $10

I got tired of some of my 6" ones falling over..so I made these..and now theyre available to order if anyones interested. They are cut from 1/4" black acrylic and include a foot peg ,which fits tight, so that Sandtrooper 'aint goin nowhere' We also have these for Game of Thrones and Assassins Creed 6" figures Agents of Shield and Avengers
They are $5 each for the black small round ones
$4 each for the clear small round ones
The large ones are $15 each

Biker Scout display stand $18

Other lines:
DS/AA NX-01 Enterprise $33
DS/AA NCC-1701,1701 refit,1701-A and its variants $33 each
DS/AA Enterprise B & Excelsior $33 each
DS/AA Enterprise E $33
DS/AA Bird of Prey $35
DS/AA Enterprise D & Dreadnaught $34

Heres a wants list for possible trades

6" Tie Fighter pilot
6" Anakin
6" Obi Wan
6" Yoda
6" Black Widow from CA ,the one with 2 heads

latest Bwing release.
TVC Snowspeeder

Statues (damaged ones ok)
Kotobukiya
Sandtroopers 2 pk
Royal Guard 2 pack
Darth Vader
Royal Guard 1/7
Boba Fett
Tie Pilot
Stormtrooper 2 pack
IG-88

Sideshow
Snowtrooper
Boba Fett 1/6th scale
Darth Talon
Luke Jedi 1/6th scale
Padme Snow bunny
Rebel Infantry
IG-88

GentleGiant
Aayla Secura
Biker Scout
Stormtrooper
C3PO
Darth Vader
Bossk
Boba Fett

GG Statues
Leia Slave
female Stormtrooper
Biker scout w/speeder
Shae Vizla
Han Solo

Last edited:
Reaction score
shipping is not included in the price, and there is only 1 peg..really all thats needed with the 6" ,plus 2 pegs limits how the figure is posed.

Reaction score
our latest one, the saber duel stand.. comes with 4 pegs and options for the engrave. These are also $14.99 each

Reaction score
Does the saber duel stand already have the ROTJ emblem and the "Father and Son" text on it? Or is that extra?
Thanks
Mark

Reaction score
Its already included, and it can be customized if you want it to say something else.

Reaction score
Heres a custom stand I made for the 6" figures ,in case anyone wanted a customized one.

Reaction score
new stands added for 6" Marvel Agents of Shield and Avengers

Reaction score
new stand for the Jedi Starfighter is now available..see 1st post

Reaction score
Display stand is now available for the V-wing fighter ,see first post

Reaction score
Love the look of these! Excellent work and quality! Checked out your web-site store too! Impressive. Most impressive. Hasbro Star Wars 6" Figure stands Definitely looking to order some in the future for those 6" Black Series doubles I can eventually open...but I do have two questions....

1. Will these stands fit ALL the Black 6" SW figs?

Only reason I am asking is because of a Q&A response on EE in regards to their 6" line stands stating: "...here's a bonus tidbit. The peg hole size on the 6-inch line is not consistent from figure to figure - if you check them, you'll notice that some figures like Boba Fett have larger peg holes than others, like Luke Skywalker. Neither Black Series 6-inch figure peg hole size is compatible with this stand's peg size, which is a smaller, thinner peg used on almost every Kenner/Hasbro Star Wars figure since 1995." Action Figure Stands 25-Pack - Clear - Entertainment Earth - Star Wars - Stands at Entertainment Earth Their stands don't fit the Black Series BTW (not your competition)

2. Have you done QC checks/tests for each of these peg holes which apparently differ from figure to figure on the Black Series 6" line (if I'm reading the EE response correctly), and do they fit every figure snuggly?

Reaction score
yes Im aware of this. here is what I put in our auction descriptions about them, but shouldve posted it here too..though, so far Ive sold 100s of these without a complaint yet. I collect the 6" myself,and use them on every figure.

"Please be aware, the foot peg holes in each figure can be slightly different in size. The peg we provide is 3mm in diameter. For example, it fits the regular Stormtrooper just fine,but the Sandtrooper its very tight,which I had to widen the peg hole slightly in his foot to fit. Darth Vaders hole was too wide. I used a hot knife to melt the top of the peg slightly,which gave the peg a wider 'lip' around the top of the peg,this made it fit in his foot perfect."

Reaction score
A new stand for the 6" Biker Scout & Speederbike has been added ,see 1st post

Reaction score
geeze! these are pretty awesome! do you ship to canada by chance? i was looking on your site and i didnt see anything about that. also, it might help to show the logos for ''jedi'' and ''sith'' and those types. i know the main ones as most people do but i actually wasnt aware of some of those. the bounty hunter guild im curious about. im not sure its boba fetts bantha skull or this other one i found by googling.

anyway, just thought i would mention that! u have nice stuff !!!

Reaction score
thankyou. yes , I ship worldwide. the bantha skull is Bobas, not the bounty hunter guild..the symbol I used, seems to be the unofficial ,but found it on wookipedia

Reaction score
ok, i know what logos you are using then. pretty cool stuff! i guess u could just not put a logo on it either if people didnt want right? that might be better sometimes. interchangeable more kinda :) right on man! thanks for the response!

Reaction score
I just discovered these the other day and thought they looked awesome! I already ordered two, one for the hasbro slave I and one for my powerfx size x-wing, I gotta ask do you plan to make one for Vader's tie advance?

Reaction score
thankyou sir, I appreciate that. I havent planned on the X1 ,but I can certainly keep in the requests to do. It'll certainly be a while before I would though, I have a bowl full of orders and new stands to make.

Reaction score
Very cool sir, I just feel my tie is gonna feel jealous looking at the other two ships being displayed in all their glory :grin:. Just so I know, how long does it usually take for the order to ship? I placed the order yesterday, when would be reasonable for me to expect to receive them?

Reaction score
I know the feeling...I have ships that nIve already designed stands for that still dont have a stand..havent had time to cut my own lol
currently orders are taking about a week to get shipped. we've been covered up lately,more than usual..assuming maybe its because of tax season, I dont know..but certainly makes me wish my second laser machine would hurry up and get here....that darned Chinese new year...lol

Reaction score
New stands have been added for: (see first post)
2010 Snowspeeder ,this is the updated version
Disney Millennium Falcon
Disney Slave I

Reaction score
Just got my Slave One stand in the mail and I really dig it. I'll definitely be game for a few others once I figure out where all of my remaining ships will be displayed. Thanks for the fast turn around!