FS: Disney Elite Figs

Reaction score
Have a few Disney Elite Die Cast figs for sale. All are Mimb. $5 shipping each and $7 for Grievous due to him being oversized and heavier.

Darth Vader $35
Stormtrooper $30
Boba Fett $40
General Grievous $45

Im also looking to trade for a capeless Elite Fett and also looking for loose vintage items.

Thanks!

Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=942356

Last edited:
Reaction score
These should all be at cost, they were just reprinted and most are still available in store and online at the Disney Store

Reaction score
I do appreciate your opinion but to be honest I spent gas and my time AND these are lower than going rates here on the forums. Im always open to offers and if one asks for a break I usually give it. Check my feedback and you will see that every single person since I have started here has been more than happy w.me. I would apprecitate private communications if you dont agree with prices and that is also stated in forum rules. IMO if you want reatail.. wake up.. or get someone to go in your stead to get them at retail at the store. I took the day off... drove an hour... waited two hours.. bought them.. will pack and drive to ship them.
Need I say more?
I understand you are new here.. but please read the rules and contact me directly please.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's not for you. It's so people know they can literally go on the Disney Store website and get most of them at retail right now or walk into a store as well.

Last edited: