FS: Complete Set Star Wars Black Series 6 inch Figures Loose & Boxed Darth Maul Jabba SDCC

Reaction score
FS: Complete Set Star Wars Black Series 6 inch Figures Loose & Boxed Darth Maul Jabba SDCC

Hey guys,

Here is the updated list for Star Wars Black series figures I have for sale: (Prices do not include shipping)

LOOSE

Greedo $10
Han Solo $10
Darth Vader $30
Luke Skywalker (Jedi) $15
Chewbacca $15
Yoda $15

IN BOX
Darth Maul $50
Clone Trooper Sergeant $20
Boba Fett (Prototype) $20
Shadow Squadron $70 (shelf wear on box)

If interested PM me. Thanks!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, I don't have any use for the complete set, but I would happily take Darth Maul and Anakin off your hands when you break them up. I'll just leave this here as a placeholder for dibs. =)

Reaction score
Wait - so you did break them up? After I called dibs? Do you not respect the laws of dibs? Are you a barbarian?

Reaction score
Wait - so you did break them up? After I called dibs? Do you not respect the laws of dibs? Are you a barbarian?
This happened to me a few months ago. I contacted a seller about a few items, which he said he had and would sell to me. I was waiting for a final price from him (with shipping, etc.) and didn't hear back for about a week. When I PM'ed him again, he told me that he'd sold the figures to somebody else as part of a lot, giving this person preference over me, despite the fact that I had "dibs." I wasn't pleased, but didn't pursue the matter any further (i.e. I didn't send him a message with some choice words about his business dealings).

If you're still looking for Darth Maul or Anakin, I still see them around in stores occasionally. I bet I could find them for $20 a piece. If you're interested, I'm visiting my parents in Nashville and could check some stores around here for them. LMK.