FS: Beyond Massive Modern SW figure Carded collection Lot from 1995-2014 (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm in the process of getting my list together for this incredible lot. No individual sales. Just one Beyond Massive Star Wars action figure collection lot. Needless to say it's going to be pick up in person (collection is in Illinois) or you can arrange a private trailer to pick it up through UShip.com (I have over 1400 ebay feedback score). Serious inquires only - please message me to get on my mailing list for the inventory list (It's taking longer than I thought to go back through each box to double check my inventory list).
As for price - I'm open to your offer once the list is finalized. For the sake of this ad will say $9600 (no that's not the price - I have to put something down until I get the inventory list thoroughly checked).

There are no doubles apart from variations (I did collect all variations I could find).

The massive modern lot includes factory sealed cards which have been stored out of light/temperature controlled since original purchase starting with:
POTF2 (1995)
Shadows Of The Empire
Star Wars Episode 1
POTJ 2000-2002
Star Wars Saga 2002-2004
Clone Wars
Clone Wars animated
Star Wars Original Trilogy Collection
Revenge Of The Sith
Star Wars The saga collection (including the variation holo figures included in each figure package)
Star Wars 30th Anniversary Collection
The Clone Wars 2008-2013
Star Wars Legacy Collection

(DOES NOT INCLUDE THE MORE CURRENT LINES: Vintage, Black Series, and Star Wars Rebels lines).

Again please pm to be among the first to get the finalized inventory list when it's finished. Serious inquires only. Thanks for your interest

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yea...this is worth much more that $9600. Looking forward to that final price! Good luck!

Also sent you a pm. I apologize if I've jumped the gun here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
All the latest pms have been answered. Thanks again for your interest.

Reaction score
This was SOLD last year. Please Lock as I'm still getting messages for this - Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.